Chapter 6

3rd POV

Friday came and after school Hiccup and Jack took Emily and Aera to park. The dad's sat on one of the branches while the girls went off and played.

"So, how's it going with Elsa" Hiccup told Jack.

"Fine, I guess"

"You guess, what do you mean you guess"

"I mean that, I don't know, we don't talk as often as we use to she's always worried about her job sometimes comes home late and when she is home or gets the day off we don't have time for ourselves"

"And?"

"And, I don't know, we were thinking of adopting so Emily could have a little brother or sister to play with rather than stay alone at her aunts house, and we've also thought and talked about having another kid" he said turning to Hiccup, Hiccup stared at him wide eyes.

"What should I do?" Jack asked Hiccup.

"We'll, I don't know, do you show her you love her other than just being there?" Jack stayed quiet.

"No, not that I remember" Jack said

"Then there's your problem, try to bring that flame of love back"
"How should I do that?"

"Why are you asking me, how long have you been married?"

"Seven years"

"And you haven't picked up anything in those years?"

"Yes, no, I don't know, like I said she's normally at work or in her small office at home going through photos for magazines"

"Then what you should do is when ever you get the chance try wooing her in"

"By?" Jack asked.

"By putting little gestures out there by getting closer to her, bubbling with her" Jack just stared at him.

"By putting your arm surround her" he did the gestures but around Jack, "getting closer to her" while Hiccup was doing this they didn't realize that a woman from a side to them was watching.

"Then try love talking to her, by grabbing her chin gently and telling her 'hey baby, you look beautiful today'" he said grabbing Jack's chin.

"And that should work" But before Hiccup could answer the woman can to were they were.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but I just wanted to say that you two make a cute couple" she said.

"Thank you" Jack said looking at the lady. She left. Hiccup then snakes Jack behind the head.

"Oww what was that for"

"For agreeing that we make a cute couple"

"Waite she meant us?"

"Yes, what else do you think she meant?"

"I thought it was a compliment"

"It was--never mind, what time is it?" Hiccup asked

"Its 5:30" Jack answered.

"Wow, we've been here two hours"

"Yeah" Jack said

"We should get going" they called the girls once they came they walked home

"Hey Jack"

"Yeah"

"Not a word about this o.k."

"O.k." and they walked home