Beacon

Yang POV

I sat next to Blake anxiously "honey, they'll get in...I know they will" I sighed "I know I'm just so worried..." Blake hugged me "they got trained in Radio, I'm sure they'll get in" I kissed her "I suppose your right...I still think Signal would be better" she playfully hit me. Lira, Ra, Kimba and Merrick walked out "well?" They looked at eachother "we all passed with flying colours team LMRK is going to Beacon" we hugged them "I wish your parents were hear" "we are congratulations my boys!" Weiss and Ruby hugged their boys. We walked out "well, it seems that they'll be four times the trouble in Beacon next term" we turned and saw Professor Ozpin and Glynda Goodwitch "I have to say...I have never seen fights like that" Merrick and Lira high fived "reckless like your mother I see" they both stood snugly "trust me...we get our agility from our mom" "and our brute strength from our mum" "agility from mother" "speed from mum" Glynda rolled her eyes and the two walked away. Blake slapped the two of them on the back of the head "and your mother's attitude...come on" we all drove home "I think its time to celebrate on our babies heading into Beacon" I went to the kitchen and grabbed Champaign"don't think of this as a regular thing...one time only" I popped the corked and poured 8 glasses "to Beacon!" "To Beacon!" We took a drink of our glasses and I kissed Blake "we done good" she smiled "we done good" I looked at our kids with Weiss and Ruby by our side. Our story is over and theirs is just beginning.