Inexperienced

Blake POV

I was allowed to leave the hospital after a week, Yang was more than eager to bring her babies home. But unfortunately she doesn't know exactly what she's doing, it's funny and cute at the same time. I had just went to bed and cuddled into my wife for warmth and comfort, I kissed her goodnight and drifted off to sleep.i woke up sometime later as I heard Lira crying, I sat up to find Yang over at the cot holding her "how do you switch this thing off? Does it even have a off switch?" I chuckled and walked over to my panicking wife "relax...she's hungry" I sat down and unbuttoned my shirt for her to feed, Yang sat next to me and stroked the back of Lira's head. Once I fed her Yang burped her and placed her back into the cot beside her brother and gently rocked it, so she fell asleep. She walked over "I'm no good at this" I hugged her "these things take time...didn't you handle your sister?" She looked at me "that was so many years ago and I haven't handled a baby since then" she put her hands in her head distressed, I pulled her close "listen you're a great mum...the babies love spending time with you, and they love it when you tell them stories of missions" she smiled and kissed me "anything to help out my dear" she gently pushed me down and lay next to me "come on you head back to sleep" I cuddled back into her "hey how come you woke up before me?" She shrugged "guess I knew one of them would wake up" she kissed the top of my head "at least their ears and tail have developed properly" I nodded "I don't want them to live a life where they are constantly hiding who they are" Yang chuckled "and they won't have to...remember Weiss changed the whole company they'll be fine growing up...if someone picks on them I'll beat them up...until their old enough to do it themselves" I rolled my eyes "one step at a time hun" I sighed softly "one step at a time" she hugged me close and we fell asleep once again. Our family was complete.