Auntie Time

Yang POV

Weiss and Ruby had came over to spend the weekend. Blake had gotten used to Zwei do no worry's there but me and Ruby felt as if it was time for us to talk to our future nieces and nephew's. I helped Blake sit down on the couch, kissed her and walked over to Weiss while Ruby walked to Blake. I kneeled beside her and she lifted her shirt slightly, she became comfortable around me so it wasn't awkward "can I?" She nodded and I inched closer "hey, its your aunt Yang here...just wanted to have a little talk with you before you pop out into the world" Blake, Weiss and Ruby groaned "I'm the pun maker around here but if you make any good puns I know I have done my job right" that earned me a smack on the back of as courtesy of Weiss Schnee-Rose "anyway, I just wanted to let you know that you are gonna have one amazing excited love filled life...especially with such a cool aunt" Blake threw a book which hit me at the side of the head "and your aunt Blake will read and listen to you whenever you want as will I...we ain't just your aunt's but your best friends as well" I rubbed her belly "I also want you to know that if you feel if you can't talk to your mum's for whatever reason...you can talk to me or your Aunt Blake well always listen to you" I kissed her belly lovingly to show affection towards my two nephews. I sat next to Weiss and earned a side hug from her "guess the Brawler has got a heart" Ruby smiled and kneeled down beside Blake like what I done with Weiss "hey little ones...em well first of all I can't wait until you arrive you will have such a great life to look forward too with a hyper mum and a quiet down to earth mummy...but me and your Aunt Weiss will always be there for you no matter what, and since your Aunt Weiss is rich you can smooch off her" the book that was thrown at me was thrown at Ruby she got hit by it "just kidding but i know your mother's will always provide for you and love you both and when your old enough me and you mum will help you learn your semblances and help craft your weapons" I chuckled "anyway better wrap up here..." she rubbed Blake's belly, who lurched forward slightly "babe what is it?" I ran to her "they're kicking" she took my hand and placed it on the far left of her belly where I felt a small kick "we have another Brawler!" I kissed Blake "great two dunces" Ruby kissed Weiss and sat next to her. Ruby rubbed Weiss's belly lovingly as I sat next to Blake laying down and testing my ear against her belly encouraging them to continue, it stopped before I got kicked in the face "guess that was the quiet Blake one?" Blake nodded and pointed to her right "the Brawler moved over here, guess kitten here wanted to punch her mother...kind of like what I want to do sometimes" I glared at her before kissing her "what ever you love me" she smiled and pulled me close "of course honey"