Kitty Ears

Yang POV

I sighed for like the millionth time that day. Weiss had taken Ruby out on a date, finally. Blake was in the library and I was stuck in the dorm since I managed to break my leg during a training session, because of that I now have to sleep in Blake's bed and she sleeps in mine...well she's supposed too but she always slips in beside me to get cuddled and to use my heat since I am practically a walking radiator. I pulled out my scroll and decided to message Blake
'Babe...I'm bored'
'Find a way to entertain yourself then'
'But I want you here with me'
'Yang...I'm reason I'll be up later surely you can find something to do till then' I groaned grabbed my earphones "might as well" I plugged them in and turned my music on. I rested against the pillows and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up sometime later with another person on my bed, I smiled and wrapped my arms around my girlfriend who was casually reading and using me as her main source of heat "hey kitty" she looked up and kissed me "hey sleeping beauty...I took your earphones out and placed them in the bedside table" I nodded and pulled her closer "how's your leg?" I shrugged "can't complain...I've just missed my kitty cat" she snuggled even further into my embrace "I've missed my heater" "I did say come up earlier...I would've kept you toasty it's what I do" she rolled her eyes and kept reading. I reached for the bow and she made no attempt to stop me, I placed the ribbon on the bedside table and began to gently stroke her ears, she relaxed and closed her book placing it in the floor "wow kitty...didn't know this would stop you from reading" she groaned and went to hit me when "~PURR" I looked down at my faunus girlfriend who was red faced "did you just?" "Yes...I just purred" she looked away "that's so cute!" "Shut up Yang!" I continued to scratch her ears enticing more purrs out of her "well at least now I know another thing you love...having your ears scratched" she turned over and laid against my breasts "please keep it a private thing" I nodded and kissed her "of course kitty cat" we stated like that for a while "on the plus side...your more PURR-fect then before" Blake groaned and got out of bed "come on you bath time...since you can't get that wet I'll have to bathe you" I looked at her suggestively which she hit me "comments to yourself!" She helped me up and carried me to the bathroom just as Weiss and Ruby came in "good date?" They nodded faces flushed "I'm surprised it didn't end in a CAT-astrophy" they all groaned and Blake dragged me into the bathroom "one more pun and I'll cut your hair" I glared at her "you wouldn't" her ears twitched "try me"