Chapter 4

Aphmau's P.O.V

Morning world ! Aphmau here to terrorize you ! Today I am going to chill around Phoenix Drop and get to know it better. After taking a bath with berry shampoo and shower gel , I brushed my teeth and then I blow-dried my hair. I went my walk in closet to pick out my clothes. I looked around and found exactly what I wanted to wear. I took out an aeropostle sweater , blue ripped jeans , coral heels and put on my Nike cap. ( Picture above )I tied my hair into a ponytail and put a pink bow in it. I paired it off with some golden earrings and I kept my phone inside a Starbucks cover. What can I say ? I LOVE Starbucks ! For make-up I put on some green and blue eyeshadow , giving me an aquagirl appearance. I put on some eyeliner and topped it off with red lipstick . Sweet ! I was ready to go out now . I quickly uploaded a video and ran downstairs .

As I was heading out , i heard my parents call me. "Aphmau Sweetie ! Please follow us to the garage. We had got something for you ! " they said . I ran into the garage with my parents behind me. "OH MY GOD , OH MY GOD , OH MY GOD ! YOU GUYS GOT ME A BIKE ! I SWEAR I LOVE YOU GUYS ! THANK YOU ,  THANK YOU, THANK YOU ! " I yelled. My parents were laughing at my antics. "Hey ! It's not my fault I got a bike and know how to be happy about it !" I said. They kept laughing. I hugged them tightly and then I ran to my bike and sat on it.

As i was about to speed off , I said to my parents , "Mom ! Dad ! I am going to go check out Phoenix Drop ! Be back at 9 ! " "Ok Sweetie ! " they said in unison

As i was about to speed off , I said to my parents , "Mom ! Dad ! I am going to go check out Phoenix Drop ! Be back at 9 ! " "Ok Sweetie ! " they said in unison. So away I went . I passed many salons, parks,shops, beaches and malls. I found the biggest mall which was called 'The Phoenix Drop Mall' . Phoenix ! I just realized that my surname Phoenix and 'Phoenix Drop' are all.......well Phoenixed ! Heh...... I parked my bike , checked my make-up and entered. A cold gush of wind hit my face as I did . This place was huge ! I literally ran to the nearest Starbucks to get breakfast. What ? It's 11 in the morning and I didn't get a bite of food since last night....so you can't blame me for being hungry. I got a toffee nut latte and a plate of caramel biscuits. I slowly had my breakfast at a booth checking how many views my video had got. 44,782 views already ! In just an hour ! Nice work Jess ! After I finished up my food and went inside Forever 21 . I got a blue,peach and black frock with blue earrings and sandals. I got a Brown bag to match.

As I was entering Hollister's I met the blondie from the airport yesterday

As I was entering Hollister's I met the blondie from the airport yesterday. He had a brunette friend with baby blue eyes with him. To be honest , they both were kinda hot , but the were probably players.Oh no , they saw me ! "Hey" blondie called. I decided to play it cool. " Hey blondie and his brunette friend . Now please escuse me , I have shopping to do" I said , pointing to my bags . I entered Hollister's smirking as they winked at me and I winked back. There faces ! It was a mixture of confusion, curiosity and admiration. Maybe every girl they had met had just blushed at their sight. Sheesh ! They need to learn not every girl is the same . Especially NOT me ! Well....let's get shopping !

Garroth's P.O.V

I met that girl from the airport again ! I was just telling Laurence  , my best bro about her , and here she is ! When she winked back at me and Laurence,  I was just like WHAT ? Every single girl I know has blushed at that wink , especially if it was me and Laurence together. They just swoon. Literally ! At school one girl had actually fainted ! I had to carry her to the nurse's office ! "What just happened !?" I asked Laurence. "I think our charm is disappearing. " he said. I just rolled my eyes and got lost in my thoughts.

Aphmau's P.O.V

After an hour I finally found what i wanted ! I had found a grey top with rose designed shorts and a white sneakers. For accessories I found some sunglasses, a hat, a hummingbird necklace and some really long earrings. They reached my shoulders ! As i was heading out , I saw some blue nailpolish and some pale pink flowers.

I took the flowers to decorate my room

I took the flowers to decorate my room. It was 2 pm. I just realized that I was shopping for 3 hours. I took my bags and headed off to the food court . I ordered a foot long subway , plugged on my earbuds and smirked at the vines my fans made with my new series 'Minecraft Diaries' . As I finished up I saw blondie staring at me . He came near me and said , "Why did you leave earlier? " "Seriously ? Don't you get the hint ? Leave me alone already !" I replied. ""Sorry if I am annoying you . You just look different , unlike other people. " he said. I rolled my eyes and said "Listen up ! I am not like other people ! I AM different ! So I suggest that , 1 , you and your brunnette friend stay away from me ,  2 , STOP stalking me unless you want a rearranged face and 3, I hate people especially when they are interfering like you !" I quickly sprinted off to my bike and rode home , annoyed . It has been just 2 days in Phoenix Drop and I have already threatened someone ! I reached home and started to record a few 'Minecraft Diaries' videos to get my mind off things.

Garroth's P.O.V

Laurence had to help his sister Cadenza with her homework,  so he left the mall. I met the black haird girl again and I got to know 3 things about her.I texted it to Laurence.

Garroth = G , Laurence = L

G = I have to tell you something.

L = About the black haired girl ? She's cute !

G = I got to know 3 things about her.

1 , She is really feisty and fast .
2 , She HATES people.
3 , She is cute.

L = Good Job ! Btw gtg now , Cadenza will kill me !

G = Bye bro

L = Bye bro

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't update yesterday.  Was stuck with homework. I am not going to ask you guys to vote for me because if you want to you are going to . I am not going to pressurise you guys. This chapter is extra long just for you guys. Love you ! ❤❤❤