I'm Sensing That.

Beginne am Anfang

"How about we go get some food, it's getting late angel." I offered, pressing a kiss to her temple. 

"Sure." She smiled, kissing my cheek and letting me lead her away, not before she grinned once again at the waxwork. 

"Where are we going?" She questioned, burying herself into my side as the harsh wind whipped against her pale skin.

"I have a surprise for you." I beamed, kissing the top of her head. 

 "Alex." She groaned, stopping in her tracks. 

"You didn't spend a lot did you?" She asked.

"No love, just relax and enjoy the cliché date." I winked.

"Oh God." She laughed, throwing her head back.

"On-wards my dear!" I smiled, pulling her back into me as we walked.

10 Minutes later and we had arrived at our destination. I had planned a little trip for us, just us, in the hope I'd see the beautiful smile she gives when she laughs, the way she blushes when I touch her still, the way she leans into me when I hold her. 

"Oh my God Alex! T-That's the London Eye!" She gasped, grabbing my shoulders in amazement.

"Yes it is, and that little pod there," I said pointing to one of the clear pods, "Is ours."

"Thank you so much!" She squealed, throwing herself into my arms.

"It's okay, now let's go." I grinned, taking her hand in mine as I tugged her along. 

We walked into the pod, the worker helping Ivory inside before stepping away and closing the doors. Ivory grinned as she took in her surroundings. There were glasses of orange juice and little trays of various small desserts sat on a table in the corner, the pod was decorated with fairy lights offering a glow around the dark pod. They had got my request down to a tee.

"This is incredible Alex." She smiled up at me as I stood behind her, resting my hands on the railing around her. 

"All for you Ivory-Grace." I replied, before carefully attaching my lips to her neck.

"What did I do to deserve this?" She asked timidly, so not to sound ungrateful.

"Nothing beautiful, I just thought you needed it after what's happened." I explained, resting my chin on her head. 

"I can't thank you enough." She sighed happily.

"You know I could make this even more cliché right?" I chuckled.

"No way." She laughed, her petite body shaking. 

"Ivory-Grace, may I have this dance?"

"Oh my God you did!" She blushed, but nevertheless she took my hand and allowed me to pull her into me.

I placed my hands on her hips while her's wound themselves around my neck. I pulled out my phone and selected 'Jenny' by 'The Maine'. We gently swayed together, Ivory shaking her head at how cliché this was, but her eyes gave her away. She was glowing, the light in her eyes illuminating her face somehow. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead lightly as she rested her head on my chest.

"No way!" She smirked, pulling back as the song changed.

"How the hell did that get there?" I questioned as 'Last First Kiss' began playing.

"I knew you loved them secretly, secret super fan over here!" She grinned, lightly swaying with song.

I didn't bother to argue with her, just watching her mime the words was enough. 

"I love this song." She confessed quietly.

"I love you." I shrugged, watching her face cringe with amusement.

"I should have seen that coming." She blushed.

"Ivory...I have something for you." I whispered, into her hair.

"What?" She questioned. 

I pulled away from her slightly, reaching into my back pocket to revealing the box. Her widened at the sight, a smile tugging at her lips. 

"I just...saw this and thought of you I guess." I said, opening the box.

"Oh my god." She gasped, delicately taking the bracelet out the box.

It was a silver band, with the words "She is beautiful without knowing it, and possesses charms that she's not even aware of." 

"I don't what to say." She confessed, the smile on her as infectious as always.

"Don't say anything, show me." I tested.

Her arms flew around my neck tugging my body to her's, she crashed her lips on mine and held me with a force I didn't know she possessed. Our lips moved in sync, the gesture signifying her feelings towards the bracelet. 

"To the ends of the Earth and back again, thank you."