Fallen Angels: Prologue

He saw an angel die once.  When he was a teenager, he walked in heaven, met the archangels, and even met Jesus.  You ever wonder what would happen if you had super powers and were some whole new race?  He did all the time, in fact, he always dreamed of having the power to create, bend matter, and bring pictures to life giving them traits he'd desire.  I guess sometimes constantly dreaming of something will make it come to life.  Yes, he really did have strange dreams of flying, of being in war, strange animals, and once and a while killing people.  He never knew he eventually would become that person.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There have always been accusations of humans having superhuman abilities, legends of big foot, and other strange things. Believe it or not, these legends are true. Ever since God created man there has been super powers. How do we get super powers? Well it is sort of tragic. When an angel dies, it chooses a human to give its angelic nature to. This angelic nature in a mortal causes him or her to live longer, but most of all, gives it an ability most similar to the attitude of the human. Of course, there are evil humans too, and even organizations who try to get rid of the super being, imprisoning them, and stealing their powers.

On the planet Earth, there is a special school just for these super humans that help to train them to defend the "non-supers". There are three different houses in the school, one for the levels 1-2, they are known as the Grizzlies, their symbol is the bear. Level 3's are known as the Adders, their symbol is a snake. Level 4-5 are the phoenixes, symbol is the Phoenix, there are only a few people in this house.

The level of power of the super human depends on the angel that died. If an archangel gives a human powers, it is a high level super human and normal angels are lower levels, but not always. Power levels go from one to five, and powers vary. Never has their been a level five super human, those would be if a major archangel were to be killed. There are rumors that there could be a level six for the super human who kills Lucifer, except Lucifer has a way of being reborn.  That doesn't mean that he can't be reincarnated into a super powered human.

 We all know about the archangels Michael and Gabriel, except there are dozens more that the Bible never mentions, most of them are just asleep until they are need to defend heaven. Others that are alive though are Jerabko, Fevor, Yarbos, Skyler, Brian, Zanthos, Ian, and Grant, and of course Michael and Gabriel. These archangels don't really leave heaven, except for when God has them do errands for Him.  Sometimes when they run an errand for God, they run into demons, fallen angels, or some other force the angels haven't been able to discover, well not yet.  That is what our hero and his friends are for.

Our story starts with a weird, nerdy kid named Quin Tucker.  He was never picked on by that many people, just those kids that were secretly insecure, every school has them.  Quin had respect for most people and was usually mellow, a lot of times it was because he actually was tired, but was trying to hide it.  You see, even though his home life was hell, Quin wanted other people to be happy and a miserable person could somehow instantly feel safe, secure, and so comfortable.  People feel a special euphoria, almost like nothing would be able to touch them or hurt them, kind of like a bomb shelter in the middle of a World War II bombing.

Quin's parents died when he was a little boy, they were killed in a house fire while Quin was at his grandparent's house.  The fire was started when a man knocked Quin's parents out, gasolined the house, and torched it.  The police and detectives never found a single hint, no leads, no nothing.  Now Quin lives in a foster home, everyone knows that, even though Quin always had a difficult time admitting his parents were dead.  There actually was an incident where somebody tried convincing Quin his parents were dead and he was never going to see them again, that kid is now in a mental hospital from mysterious "ghosts" coming out of nowhere and attacking him.  Of course, Quin never forgot about that incident.  Later on, that boy will come into the story, but we wont go there.  Now, back on the day October 27, 2000, Quin was born.....