Chapter 6

SOOO HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS BOOK SO FAR? COMMENT AND VOTE! ISNT NIALL SO ADORABLE? AHHHH. BUT ANYWAYS THIS IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE A LONG CHAPTER SO BEWARE! LOVE YALL X

----------------------------------------------

I wake up with a cramp in my neck for sleeping the whole night with my head tilted to the side. Ouch. I turn off my alarm and get up to wake the boys. I tap Harry and he slowly opens his eyes and whines.

"Whaaaat?" He says.

"It's time to go, wake up the others. I'll fill up the gas tank. What's your car look like?"

"It's a van. Paul brought us here but he never came back. I figured they took him." He says, looking down. I felt sorry for the curly haired boy. Paul was like their dad on the road, always looking after the boys.

I take 50 dollars from the bag and head outside with the bow and arrow, I fill up the gas can and walk to the van and put it in gas tank and shut the lid.

The boys are already out and about and ready to go. Harry hands me my backpack and I tell him thanks.

"Who's driving?" Niall asks.

"Obviously not you." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I will." Liam said. Zayn looks at me and gives me a slight smile and I return it. Poor Zayn.

We hop in the car, and Liam starts the engine.

"There is enough gas to get us to New York City. It's about an hour and 12 minutes." I pointed out.

"One problem." He says.

"What?"

"I have no clue where the hell I go."

"I have a GPS on my phone I'll just set it." I replied, giving him a slightly smile.

I set the GPS from Trenton, New Jersey, to New York City, New York. I tell Liam to head east on highway 54 and he does a U-turn and heads east. (A/N I made that up)

"Turn the radio on will ya?" Harry whines.

I turn the radio on to Hot 99.5. The radio is staticky but still good enough to hear for a man to speak up.

If there are any survivors out there, any, beware, the project A12 has expanded throughout the whole United States. Scientists are trying to find a cure as we speak, but so far, there is no luck. 43 states have been wiped out by this horrible infection and survivors are losing hope for the others who are stranded out in the open. We continue to pray for those who are struggling and hope they find shelter immediately. We will be back with more information. Do not turn your radio, or tv off as we may have some important information as to why this happened. Greg Harvey here, stay safe.

"So you mean to tell me this whole thing started on a stupid A11 project?!" Louis screams.

"A12, Louis. And I guess. But we will survive okay? I promise." I told him.

"You may survive but we won't because we have no weapons!" He protested.

"Then we will find an ammunition store and get you some weapons." I angrily said.

"Speaking of ammunition." Liam says, pointing to a store that was painted with red white and blue all over. I hear Louis sigh in relief. Liam kills the engine and we get out of the van.

"I'll just wait here I guess." Niall mumbled.

"I'll bring you back a shotgun okay?" I promised.

Niall nods and I head inside with the boys. Inside the store was rifles, assault rifles, sub machine guns, pistols, and bows and arrows. I grab one of each and the boys do the same. We head back outside and set the weapons in the back.