Chapter Eight - What to do

Start from the beginning

ZAYN's P.O.V

I don't think she noticed me there, because she was doing something on her phone like texting someone so I walked back to Niall who was making his way to the cab as well. He had his phone and was tweeting. "Hey, the girl that was crying inside is in the cab", I said to him.

"Really, is she?" He asked looking up.

"Yeah she is." I answered and kept walking towards the cab. I wasn't sure if I should ask her about why she was crying or not.

Before I entered the cab I shouted "I'm at the back!" and Liam yelled "me too!" from behind me. Perfect so I was going to go in first and sit next to her. Louis opened the front side of the door and hopped in saying "G'day mate". We all smiled and got inside the cab, it was a little awkward when I got in because while I was getting in I looked at her and she looked up at the same time and our eyes met. I could still see a little bit of sadness in her hazel eyes. Though I realized how beautiful they were, just like mine but a little bit greener and greyer than mine.

She smiled and they somehow lit up. I smiled back at her. Then went and sat down next to her.

"Hello," I said just to be nice.

"Hi." She replied looking at me and then back at her phone typing something really fast and then shutting it off. I felt awkward but just sat there waiting for the rest of the boys to get in. Liam came in at the back with me as well. He looked up at her and said "Ello babe." smiling at her and then sat next to me slapping me on my lap. She smiled again but didn't say anything. I saw a little tint of red appearing on her cheeks, she was blushing, and it made me smile a little. Harry sat down next to the girl's boyfriend and Niall sat next to Harry.

RIM's P.O.V

They started to come inside the cab. Louis hopped in first at the front next to Patrick. He seemed to get along with him very well. He looked back and smiled at me and Joseph. I didn't see what Joseph did though but I smiled back. Next to come in was Zayn. I had big butterflies in my tummy because he was coming to the back. He was heading my way which meant he was going to sit next to me. While he was coming he looked up at me and our eyes met again. He smiled and said "Hello". So I just smiled and greeted him back. I smelt his Gucci perfume as he sat down next to me and his leg brushed against mine and I could feel my cheeks going red, it was bad timing because Liam had just said hello to me too and called me babe. He probably thought I was blushing because of that. I didn't know what to say or do so I just got out my phone again and saw that I had 3 text messages two from Nazurah and one from Joseph. Funny because he was sitting right in front of me.

'How you feeling ;)' Joseph sent me.

'I can't tell: /' I texted him back. And I stared at him until he got the message. When he did he turned around and stared at me, then looked at Zayn who was looking at him as well and smiled. After he turned back around I looked at Zayn and smiled again, then to avoid any more of the awkwardness again I checked out Nazurah's messages.

'Hey Joe told me about what happened at the airport you alright? : p' and 'Geez what is this I'm hearing?!! :o'

'I'm fine, and I don't know what you're talking about....' is what I texted her back.

"So what were you guys doing at the airport?" Harry suddenly asked.

I didn't want to answer the question and Joseph knew so he said it for me.

"We actually came here to see you, for her," He pointed at me and I just felt even more embarrassed because they all looked at me at once, "one of your biggest fans."

"Oh really?" Harry said looking surprised. I just nodded back at him smiling.

"Well, you certainly aren't like the other ones." He said and made me confused.

"Umm what do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"Well, most of them would be probably screaming by now and wouldn't stop going on about how much they love us and ask for pictures and signatures, and our numbers, a follow on twitter and you know that type of stuff. You're just quite. Are you a big fan?"

"Well you could say so," I shrugged; I was lost for words and didn't want to say anything that would make me look like a fool.

"Hold on a minute, never believe her when she says that, you're practically all she talks about." Joseph added. What was wrong with this kid? Was he intending to make me the most embarrassed person in the world and infront of my inspirations?

"Wow, how come we didn't see you inside? Did you come for an autograph and picture?" Louis started asking.

"We did but she-" I tapped on Joseph's shoulder before he could continue.

"There were too many people and it was getting late so we decided to leave." I finished off for him. I hoped Zayn or Niall didn't ask about the crying bit. I hoped they had forgotten about it.

I got another text from Nazurah. 'Don't play dumb girl :/ Joe already told me about 1D in your cab! :o is it true? :D'

'Oh that! Yeah it's true, I didnt know what to do! Zayn's sitting next to me :o hey don't let anyone else know ahkay?' I replied.

When I sent that message Zayn all of a sudden said;

"Hey iPhone 5, I have the same one." he took out his one and showed me. I couldn't think properly for a second.

"Oh cool." I said, even though I already knew he had the same phone as me ages ago.

"Can I see yours?" he asked. I hesitated for moment but then said "Sure." and gave it to him.

He turned it on and saw that my lock screen was a wallpaper of all of them. "Hey boys check this out. She is a fan." He said to all of them and showed them the screen. Joseph turned around and started chuckling because he saw me blush a little more.

Zayn asked me what the lock code was. I was going to say that it's your birth year but I realized who I was actually talking to and didn't want to sound stalkerish. "Here." I put my arm over his and typed it in front of him saying the numbers. "1-9-9-3, there you go" I said and that was it he was going to think I'm a weirdo or another over obsessed crazy fan. Not only because my lock code was his birth year but also because my home page background was a wallpaper of him!

ZAYN's P.O.V

After she typed in her passcode I realized that it was my birth year and also that her background was of me. I didn't want to ask about the passcode so I just said "Funny, that lad looks a lot like me." and I started laughing.

She started cracking up too and played along saying "I know right what a coincidence."

I was starting to feel happy because she was actually smiling and that tint of sadness in her eyes wasn't anywhere to be seen. I tapped on the camera application and created an excuse to get her a picture taken with me. "So you said you didn't get a chance to get pictures?" I said looking at her.

"And signatures." she added.

"Do you still want to take some?" I asked her cheekily.

"Yeah." she nodded and I could hear that tiny bit of excitement in her voice.

I got the camera ready facing our way and said to her "Come a little closer." She hesitated for a moment but then she moved closer and she slowly placed her hand on my shoulder.