"What's the address again?" He asks me, I guess he hasn't been home long enough to remember. "1443 Morris lane"
"Thanks" We pull into a driveway, and then a beautiful girl comes out of the house and sits in the passenger seat beside him. My jaw drops and I look at Harry, he has the same reaction. I thought the friend was a guy, I had no idea it was a girl. She's beautiful too, nowonder he invited her back into his life. Wow.
"Was not expecting that" I whisper to Harry, he just grins "I know right, she's ugly" What is he talking about? She's absolutely stunning. "Are you crazy? She's so beautiful"
"Nothing will ever strike me as beautiful as you are, nothing" I blush and look at my lap. What's new, he's always saying cute things to me, I always blush. He laughs, patting my shoulder. "Harry, Jodie, this is my friend Jessie. Jessie, these are my friends Harry and Jodie" She smiles at us and puts her hand out for us to shake. "Hi" She says to me, and then to Harry. "Hey" I say back, shaking her hand. Finally somebody who doesn't faint at the sight of the boys. She's Niall's friend so I guess she's used to it. "Where we going?" She says to him in an all to familiar Irish accent.
"Uhhh..Oh. Right, we're going out on the boat, it's their last day so might as well make it a good one" She nods and Niall pulls out of her driveway.

"Here we are" He puts the car into a parking spot at the yacht club, we all get out and look for the rest of them. "What are you looking for?" Jessie asks us,
"The other boys, they came in a separate car."
"Oh. Is that them over there?" She points to the building and sure enough, Liam Louis Zayn Sophia and Danielle are sitting on the ledge talking, waiting for us to arrive. "Yep. LIAM!" Niall yells, to get their attention. Luckily, it works and they notice us, coming back towards the docks. "lets go get the boat set up yeah?" Niall says to Harry, he nods, passing me his bag. Set up the boat? What is there to do..tie a rope?
"Hey. I'm Liam" He says when they get to us, and he hugs Jessie "I'm jessie"
"Im Danielle, then the other girl is Sophia, then Zayn and Louis who you probably know."
"Yeah, wow it's so nice to meet you guys finally."
"You too, I've heard alot about you from Niall"
"He talks about me?" Her cheeks turn a little red, and I smirk.
"All the time"
Now she's full on blushing, reminds me of when I was starting to like Harry. Liam and I exchange a look, he's thinking the same thing as me. He laughs a bit and picks up her bags "Shall we go to the boat? Anybody remember where it is by chance?"
"3rd something"
"3rd left dock?"
"Yeah."
"Okay"

"Welcome aboard!" Niall says to us when we get there, and he undoes the railing so we can all get on. Sophia goes first, then Danielle. Zayn Louis and Jessie then go and I just stare at them, wondering how they all pretty much jumped over a span of 3 feet of water, not even looking scared. What if I fall in? "Jodie you remember how to jump right?" Harry says to me when I'm the last one standing on the dock. I flip him off and grab the railing on both sides, then put one of my feet on the boat. Uh oh. I'm just pushing the boat farther away, making the gap bigger. Uh oh i'm gonna fall "Help! I'm going to fall!" He quickly pulls me by my waist onto the boat and I sigh in relief. "That was close"
I go into the inside of the boat to get a drink of water, and he leans his arms on the windowsill across from me

"What, so I save you from falling in the lake and not even a thank you?" I smile and lean out the window to give him a quick kiss on the lips, putting my fingers under his chin. His hair is so long now it's almost as long as mine. It's weird, I must say, but I like it. "Aw, you guys are so cute" Jessie says to me when I pull away, smiling. "Thanks" Harry and I both say at the same time, then look at eachother and smile. "Ugh, couples are annoying aren't they?" Niall says when he walks by, Jessie just shrugs. "i mean..I guess.. but it would be so cute to have somebody love you wouldn't it?"
"I dunno. Never been in love with somebody so I don't really know" He replies, shrugging his shoulders. She watches him go in the room and by the tone of his voice and the expression on her face I can tell she wants him to like her. "Hey, don't worry about it. He'll come around soon" I say to her, patting her shoulder, she shakes her head "No he won't. I've been trying for years, he never gets it. I've lost my chance, now every girl in the world loves him before I could get the chance to tell him."
"Quitters never win and winners never quit" Harry says to her, walking inside after Niall.
She sighs loudly and leans against the wall beside the window im talking to her from. "Sometimes I wonder if somebody will ever love me as much as Harry loves you"
I smile sympathetically to her, but it's kinda hard to feel bad when she's talking about me and Harry together. "Somebody will, I know it. Maybe you just haven't spent enough time with him yet. I spent a ton of time with Harry before he went on the x-factor and it just kinda happened that we fell in love with eachother after, I never meant for it or even thought about it before. You never know what's going to happen so don't kill your hopes and dreams"