Chapter 38

Harry's POV

"Jodie Rogers cheating on Harry Styles with best man Louis Tomlinson" I read the headline over and over again, willing it to change. I can't believe this, She just went on and on about how much she loves me and then she goes out with Louis and Niall. She slept on Louis' shoulder, was holding his hand. Kissing his cheek and took fan pictures with him, all this stuff. I can't believe her. I would never do that to her, how could she do that to me? I thought she actually loved me, not just whatever this is. She didn't even argue with me when I told her to go away, as if she already knew she had no chance.

"Harry, you need to calm down" I hear Liam say as he enters, the room. "You need to listen to me right now." I roll my eyes and pull my covers back up "No. Did you not just hear me?"
"Go away Liam, I don't care about whatever you have to say" I know that i'm crying, I know my face is red and theres tear stains all over the bed, I must look rediculous right now. "You do"

"No I don't!" I raise my voice a little buy accident, Liam doesn't seem affected. "Go away! The only thing I used to care about is Jodie but she doesn't care about me anymore so what's even the point of life anymore!!" I yell at him, I don't mean to but it just comes out.
"HARRY!! LISTEN TO ME!!" I don't think I've ever really seen him yell very much so it's a bit startling.
"SHE LOVES YOU, YOU WON'T EVEN GIVE HER A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN"

"I don't need a explanation to know that my girlfriend and best friend both went behind my back without me knowing. She came home as if nothing had happened. They just happened to go to a public place where they'd get pictures taken of them. WHat if it was a private place! I never would've even knew!"

"SHUT UP! I talked to her and she said it's fake"
"Of cours she did Liam, she wouldn't say it's real!"
"WOULD YOU STOP IT" he's really mad now, full on yelling at me. He grabs my shoulder and pulls me up so I'm looking at him instead of being face down into the pillow
"You need to let her explain herself, or let me do it. You need to know what happened before you make any judgements."
I roll my eyes and shove his hands away. How is he talking to me like this? I'm not 5.
"You know how bad the paps are, they make a big deal of nothing"
"Liam! She was holding his hand! He had his arm around her when I specifically told her he can't do that! Also, you could clearly see that she kissed his cheek. Who does that!?!"
He just looks at me as I yell right to his face even though he didn't do anything wrong.
"Harry. You love her right?"
I roll my eyes and laugh a bit about the stupid question.
"Obviously, i love her more than life itself, I love her more than there is stars in the sky. She is my star in the sky. Well..was.."
"She still is. You know she loves you so much, she's just as broken as you are right now. She came to me in tears because she knew you wouldn't even let her speak, let alone defend herself for something she didn't even do. When are you going to realise that she loves you and she doesn't want anybody else? When? Cause she's waiting for you to and you don't seem to be even headed in that direction"
"What do you mean she didn't do it? There's proof on here"
"That came from the paparazzi!! They make everything up!!!"
That is true..they do. If everything they said was true I'd have died like 5 times already.
"Think about it" he says before walking out the door and leaving me with my thoughts.

After about an hour of thinking, I decide to hear it from her and then make my decision. From what I can see it looks bad, but I know how bad the paps are and i can see them doing something like that. She wouldn't actually do that..would she?
No. Of course she wouldn't. What am I thinking.
Now that Liam has actually kind of calmed me down, I need to speak with her. I was just so mad, so annoyed and so frustrated with that and it made me forget how to think rationally. I just assume the worst when I'm mad, I was really mad right there.

Im such a mess up, honestly. I walk downstairs and look around the room, I see her standing by the window, leaning on the window sill on her elbow. I can see a few tears catching the light from the window..she's crying. My heart aches and I just want to forget about all the drama that just passed and hold her, never letting go. I reach her and put my arms around her waist, startling her a bit. I put my chin on the top of her head since she's leaning down a bit
"I'm sorry" I start by saying.
"It's my fault. I guess I was just too mad to think straight.." She turns around and stands normally, our faces literally 5 centimetres apart "It's not your fault.." Now I definately can't think straight. I feel like im in a trance, I just want to kiss her so bad "I don't know..how they made it seem that.... bad but I promise that's not what happened...." She pauses everytime our lips brush, she must be feeling the same way as I am right now.