Chapter 41

Jodie's POV

"Jodieee breakfast is ready!!" Niall yells up the stairs, I can smell it from the bed. Harry's not here, he probably already woke up. I groan and get out of bed, throwing on some shorts quickly and a tanktop. When I make my way downstairs, Niall is at the stove making crepes it looks like, and Liam and Louis are on the barstools at the island. "Goodmorning beautiful" Niall says to me when I sit down beside Louis. I smile at him "It won't be for long if Harry hears you"
He chuckles and places a crepe on the plate infront of me "True that"
"Thank you" I put some strawberries and bananas on the crepe, along with some nutella. I take a bite and oh my gosh, this is the best breakfast I've ever had. "omg this is amazing" I say to him, covering my mouth so they don't see me chewing the food.
"I know right, we had it once somewhere on tour and I just haaad to make it again" He says while smiling, eating another crepe. Man that boy has an apetite.
"Where's Harry?" I ask, he's not around here.

"He went outside just before you came down" Louis says, half with his mouth full. I look out the giant window and I see him there, standing with his hands on his waist, looking at the water. He's wearing light grey shorts that are rolled up just above his knee, and a light blue button up short sleeve shirt. Wow, I don't think I've ever seen him dress in other than black or white. I smile and go out, walking up behind him. I flick a piece of his hair to the side to get his attention, he turns towards me and smiles "Hey, you're up"
I smile back and stand next to him "Yeah. May I ask what is this?" I motion towards his outfit, and he smirks and faces me. "What are you talking about?" He looks down and puts his hands out, as if to show it to me. He's got a white tank top underneath the light blue unbuttoned shirt, and it actually looks good. "I dunno, you always wear black or white, it's a nice change" He smirks again "Well thank you" He goes to put his arm around me, but then he just tasers me in the side and laughs, running away. Oh no he didn't.

"Get back here" I yell at him, he's running towards the water, going in it even. "Come and get me" He says, standing in knee deep water. Do I go out? I don't want to have water all over me, but I have to get him back for that. Ugh, screw it. I run in and jump on his back, making him fall into the water. This time I laugh, until he grabs me and pulls me under. Dang it "Harry!!" He laughs again and runs out of the water, tripping on the sand. I laugh too and then also trip, its alot different running in water than in sand. I try to fall on him so I don't hit the ground as hard, and I think I succeeded since I hear a loud groan coming from him. "Owwwww" I open my eyes and im on his back, he's on his front. Ouch. That would've hurt. "Joddiee" I laugh again and get up, brushing off the sand.
"We have a dinner to go to by the way tonight" He says, coughing up water.
"Ooh, sounds fun"
"Its with everybody"

"Oh."
He chuckles and gets up, taking off the soaking shirt and squeezing it out. "Yeah. A few of Niall's old friends are coming by to meet us"

"Of course they are. All these people taking advantage of my boys" I sigh, running a hand through my messed up hair. "Don't worry, i'll still be around"

"I know" I say, as if that's the problem, he scoffs and lightly hits me on the shoulder, walking inside. "Guys, wanna go back out on the boat today? It's the last ful..l day you're here so why not?" Niall asks us all. The boat was fun last time, even though Harry pushed me off and then pressed the gas pedal when I wasn't on the boat, the rest was fun. "Yeah, that was fun" I say to him, he smiles. "Okay. My friend is going to join us too so it'll be good. "

"Awesome"

"Let's go" He yells, trying to make sure all the boys heard him. So there's 3 girls, 6 boys. 3 guys don't have a girlfriend? Zayn Niall and his friend. Right. Seems odd to think that. I wonder why Niall's still single, he's awesome. Zayn just got out of a relationship so I don't think he wants to go back into one but Niall has never really had a long term girlfriend like the other 4 boys. He'll find somebody soon.
"Whatcha thinking about?" Harry asks me, then I snap out of it and realize I was standing in the doorway staring at nothing "Oh, nothing" I say back to him, walking out to the van.
"Obviously nothing, you looked confused"
"I was just wondering why Niall never had a girlfriend"
"Oh. Yeah i'm not sure why" He shrugs, getting into the car. We have to take 2, there's too many of us. Niall Harry and I go in one of the cars, Liam Louis Zayn Sophia and Danielle go in the other. We have to pickup Niall's friend on the way, then go to the dock.