Chapter 11

Jodie's POV

*Beep beep beep*

I shoot out of bed at the sound of the alarm, today was the day we leave for London. I'm so incredibly excited! Harry had finally agreed after foreeeeverr to go audition for the show, and I couldn't be happier. He's amazing at singing I don't know why he isn't jumping at the opportunity, i'd be for sure. I pull out my phone and bring up my conversation with Harry

To: Harry

Today's the big day, you ready? ;P

A minute or two later, I get a response

From: Harry

It's 5 in the morning go back to bed

I smile at his respone and look at the time, indeed it is 5:03AM but we have to get to the airport, like now.

To: Harry

Our flight leaves at 6:30, get your lazy but out of bed. I'm coming to get you and your mom in 10 minutes

I had already packed all my stuff into my dad's car, and had made sure Harry and his mom had their stuff ready as well. Why do I feel like I'm the most excited one? I probably am, but oh well. I make 2 coffees, and put them in mugs then get in the car, my dad was waiting there for me. Hopefully the drive will be quick, I don't really want to talk to him this early in the morning.

"Goodmorning Jodie" He greets me when I get in the car. I make sure to get in the seat behind him, so Harry's mum can sit in the front aswell as my dad. "Goodmorning"

"Ready for today?"

"Yep"

"That's good"

I just nod in response, putting my earphones in to stop the awkwardness I know was going to happen.

"Good morning sleepy baby" I say to Harry, he just groans while getting in the car next to me. I smile and hand him the mug of coffee "thanks" He mumbles and takes a big sip. My dad and his mom get into the car after packing the stuff in the back, and we're off on the way to the airport.

Halfway there, Harry falls asleep on my shoulder, and normally I'd push the person off but I kind of like the fact that Harry is sleeping on me. I smile and run my hands through his hair, fixing it since it is a bit messy. It's so curly and feels so cool, so soft. I take out my phone and bring up the camera app, taking a picture of Harry sleeping on me and posting it to instagram, tagging him. I smile knowing he's not gonna like it, but he shouldn't have fallen asleep if he didn't want me to so it's his fault.

"Harry, wake up. We're at the airport" He barely wakes up, just enough to allow me to unbuckle his seatbelt and pull him out of the car. "5 more minutesss" He whines when I make him stand up on his own. "Just give me 15 minutes to get us to our gate then you can go back to sleep okay?" He slings an arm around my shouder and leans on me while we walk in "Okay" he manages to say.

"Sir, I need you to walk through the metal detector please" I look at Harry and he looks asleep, again. Why is he so tired? I shake him awake and tell him to walk through the thing. About 20 minutes later we board the plane, since we were so delayed getting in they were already boarding the plane. Once the 3 of us get settled on the plane Harry falls asleep on my shoulder again, and his mother and I chat during the hour long flight.

"So, what show is this again that we are going here for?" she asks me once she puts her bag in the overhead compartment thing. "The X factor, its a singing show"

"So he can really sing?"

"Oh yeah, he's amazing" She smiles at me and then looks at him "He wouldn't sing for me, I don't know how he's going to sing for everybody else."