CHAPTER 8 - REHEARSALS

Beginne am Anfang

What?

"Huh? Ah, you mean Lu---"

"Geumanhae," my voice quite high and loud. "You," I looked at Shiro and pointed the mic stand behind me, "Set up your mic."

We decided to take turns on recording samples for the main track. The first one to got here was D.O., so Shiro and I listened and monitored him in the control room. Then my turn. And lastly, Yoshiro.

As soon the music starts, I felt a tingling sensation at my nape. It's the same music but suddenly it felt different. When Shiro began moving his lips something flashed at the back of my mind.

🎶nae nargeun gitareul deureo haji mothan gobaegeul

hogeun gojipseuresamkin iyagireul

norae hana mandeun cheok jigeum malharyeo haeyo

geunyang deureoyo I'll sing for you🎶

For a split second, I thought I was floating in the darkness, out of nowhere. Shimmering glitters were all over the place. There's no air, but I can breathe.

I was in space.

Shiro closed his eyes and reached the chorus part of the song and I was in awe. His voice, it's undeniably amazing.

"Wooow..." D.O. exhaled.

In the midst of my daydream, a cracking sound ended it. D.O. held my right arm slightly shaking me. He pointed Shiro, ah no, he pointed the glass dividing the live and control room.

And it's slowly breaking.

"Shiro! Yoshiro!" I yelled and desperately called his name. But he's still singing. But why am I yelling? Is it because the glass is breaking or is it because of the fact that I'm scared? Scared and terrified of this guy.

Kyung Soo hurriedly pressed the button near me and spoke through the mic, "Yoshiro, stop!"

Yoshiro did stop. He opened his eyes and saw the cracked glass. His eyes widened as if he saw a ghost. He turned paler ever than before. His lips were trembling in shock. He covered his mouth with his hands and I saw a tear dropped on the corners of his eyes, "Go-gomenasai!" He then sprinted outside the recording studio crying.

"Tokisaki Yoshiro..." I said under my breath, "...who are you, really?"

_____

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V.

I heard the beeping sound of the door in our dormitory.

I quickly picked a cap and wore it. "Wait!" I shouted while struggling to put my left shoe hurrying to the door like an idiot. I reached the doorway but I was welcomed by a closing door. Ugh! So annoying. I went outside then slammed the door in my anger, "Didn't you hear me? I said wai---!"

"No, I didn't hear you," he said coldly while putting the remaining earphone on his right ear.

"Oh Se Hun!" I yelled. But this guy just turned around, tucked his hands on his pocket then walked away. "Ugh! Jjajeunga!"

I've got nothing to do so I just followed him until he got irritated too, "What are you doing?"

"Following you."

"I know and I can see that."

"Ahhh..." I said while hanging my mouth open "...you know... and you can see... good for you."

"Hyung! Are you really irritating me? Why are you following me? Your sched is at nine."

"Wow, now I'm irritating you? I should be the one who should feel irritated. And what if I want to come early? Got a problem with that."