CHAPTER 5 - FEEDBACK

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V.

"Ireona. Ya, ireona!"

"Just few more minutes."

"Ireona Park Chan Yeol!!!"

"Aw!!!" I was awakened by a flick on the forehead. "Ya!" It was Chen-hyung. "Tsk! What are you doing?"

"Get up already. We have a sched for today." He said giggling.

"What if this leave a mark or get swollen." I protested.

"You don't have to worry for a swollen forehead." Min Seok-hyung said while fixing our beddings with Suho-hyung. "Thanks to the new guy we have the week off." That's right. All our activities were put into halt because of the preparation for Shiro's debut and another comeback with him on the group.

"This is really weird." We heard Lay-hyung talking to his self.

He confusingly stares at his hand so I asked, "What is it hyung?"

He hurriedly ran to me and sit beside my beddings. "Look Chanyeol-ah. Remember that I got a cut here on this part of my hand. Look, it's completely healed. Without a scar!"

"But hyung, you have hemophilia. That's impossible." Chen said.

"That's what I'm saying. Normally, this kind of cut takes days to heal. But it healed in just a night."

In just a night? Could it be? I remembered what I saw last night. Still not sure if it's a dream or not though.

I stood up while Lay-hyung still examines his hand in complete awe.

"Since our schedules were postponed, wanna hang out?" Chen invited.

"I'm in!" Baek said raising his hand.

"I think I'll pass." I really don't feel going outside right now. "I'll just check our dorm. Sehun..."

"Kai and D.O. are on their way there. I really want to tag along but it's Sehun after all. I don't know, recently he became so distant to us, especially to me."

"I don't have an idea of what's going on that person's head. But it's probably because of puberty. Hahaha!" Baekhyun made a joke out of it. He laughed, but no one laughed back.

I can see everyone's face full with bitterness. We all know that Sehun's the most affected of our Chinese members' departure. Yeah, it's probably because of puberty. But puberty or not, it's clear that he's emotionally unstable.

I want to break the ice so I attempted to lighten up the mood, "Hyung, maybe it was a fairy."

"What?" Lay-hyung's confused face never failed to amuse me. Hahaha, I don't know, it's just cute.

"Actually, last night I saw something glowing. Maybe it was the fairy who healed your cut." I'm sorry, I'm just tempted to say it. Hahaha.

He replied with his eyes full of sparkle.

"Hyung!" Chen patted Lay-hyung's shoulder. "You're already 25 and you still believe that?"

The other members giggled. That's a relief.

LAY'S P.O.V.

After we finished fixing our beddings and bringing it back to the staff room, Baekhyun, Suho, and I went outside to grab something to eat.

"Oh crap!"

"Lay-hyung?" Baek asked.

"I just remembered that I have schedule on China next week. Oh great, because of that Shiro slash Kuro guy I need to cancel it for our comeback."