CHAPTER 6 - EN EY

START OF FLAMEBOY ARC

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V.

If one has to imagine a forbidden room, specifically its door, one might say that it would look spooky and eerie, but not for this room we had on the SM building. It surprisingly blends well with the other rooms.

Kuro stood in front of the door, "Aperio," he's voice much deeper and sounded more demanding.

I heard a soft electronic movement, like the one you hear when Bumblebee transforms to a car, yeah, good comparison. On the right side of the wall near the door, something glowed. Shiro, I mean Kuro put his palm on it and the sides of the door began to glow in light yellow. And then I heard a click from the door knob.

Kuro entered the room and gestured me to follow him. I tried to look closer on the thing that appeared on the wall but it slowly fades into nothingness. It looked familiar. A symbol? Yes, a symbol!

I followed Kuro inside thinking about that symbol. Where did I see that again? I'm so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice that I'm almost halfway of the room.

Are the lights turned off? It's dark here but I can still somehow see Kuro. He went to the other end of the room, I think, it's pretty dark there. He clicked something there and something glowed again. This time I got to clearly see another symbol.

As the lights started turning on, I suddenly remembered what and where did I see those symbols. It was on our debut but got changed on our first concert. Right! The one near the doorway, it was D.O.'s power symbol. And the one that Kuro just clicked, it's Baekhyun's power symbol, I can't get it wrong.

Kuro grabbed the office chair near him and sat. He slid his foot on the ground and rolled towards me. He looked up, still has those intense gaze, "Welcome... to Niveus Ater."

"N-ni... Niveus Ater?" What kind of word is that?

He pushed his foot on the floor then rolled backwards, "Hmmm... Don't worry about its name. You can call it En Ey if you want."

"N.A.?"

"No, En Ey."

"Same difference."

En Ey, huh? I looked around and it quite surprised me. It looks so ordinary from the outside that it can be mistaken for a utility room for mops and other cleaning materials.

The first thing that you will notice is the big screen monitor on the other end of the room. On its sides are two more smaller screen monitors each, so five in total, "Wow! What's with those monitors? You're not stalking us, right?"

"Who knows? Am I or am I not?" Then he winked. He's not... right?

Beneath the monitors were three keyboards, six different gaming consoles, sticky notes all over his desk and wall which I didn't bother to read, a trash bin nearby his desk with plenty of chocolate wrappers and various stuffs.

Speaking of chocolate, on the west region of the room were two vending machines. One for various types of chocolate and the other for beverages and noodles, "Wooow, you even have a vending machine just for chocolates. Do you like them that much?"

He smiled, "Chokore suki."

"Oh? S-Shiro?" He seems more energetic. It must be Shiro.

He slid again to the right side of the room where his bed can be found. He picked up a stuffed toy and slid back on the other end of the room. He booted his PC and I walked to his direction.

"Chanyeol-kun, gomen, Shiro doesn't have any chair. Is Chanyeol-kun okay standing there? Shiro will do this fast."

"Ah, no, no, it's okay. Besides, what are you really going to do?"

"Shiro will block and delete all news about Shiro."

"Heh? But how? And Mr. Lee's the one who made the news to spread on the first place."

"Daijoubu. Appa, ah no, Mr. Lee just wanted the fans to know that Shiro will debut to EXO. Now that it raised as a rumor, Shiro can delete the articles so Mr. Kim doesn't need to worry about SM." The computers finished booting up, all of the monitors were on, he intertwined his fingers and stretched forward, "Yooosh! Let's start!"

The next thing I knew is Shiro pounding to the keyboard really hard and fast. And when I say fast, it's so fast that it creates afterimages, "W-what exactly you are doing? Don't you think you may destroy your keyboard?" The monitors flash different codes I can't comprehend, and there were so many. He looked like a super human hacker.

"Shiro finished terminating all articles related about Shiro. Shiro is now blocking all online news portals that have the keywords Shiro put as filters. Shiro is using an automated data link to block and terminate all future articles. Shiro will be done in a minute."

Okay, take back what I said earlier. He doesn't look like a super human hacker. He is a super human hacker.

The fast-paced typing sound halted. He looked at me and gave me a big smile, "Done." He slid again towards the vending machine and took two bars of chocolate and two juice in cans, "Here." And I accepted it.

"T-thank you," I still can't believe it. H-how?

"Chanyeol-kun?" He tilted his head, confused, "Why is Chanyeol-kun smiling?"

"Oh? Am I smiling? Hahaha, it just mesmerizes me how amazing you are. You do these amazing things like it's nothing.

He held up his hand and made a peace sign, "Rakusho!"

Without knowing what does that really mean, I just instinctively smiled back.