PROEM

Yo yo yo!

This story entitled "Unknown" will be my first ever fanfiction, so please bear with me, teehee! I haven't read fanfiction that much so I don't know if you guys will appreciate it.

I want to write this because this story has been in my head and I honestly think I am the 'unknown,' hehehe. And one thing is that I love EXO. They're the one who captivated me in the hallyu world, the one who made me a fan of Korean pop idols.

And oh! Before I forget, to all EXO-Ls out there, please don't get mad if I made your bias a not-so-good character here. I think it's essential for the story to be more realistic (even though one of its genre is fantasy) and exciting.

Speaking of genres, this can be categorized also in music. Yep, this will be also my first story affiliated in music. The main character uses music... and I'm spoiling again -_- I don't know if you can appreciate this to the fact that this is not written in Audible.

Upon reading, you'll notice that I even put the most trivial things. It's because I want everyone to enjoy this story. Even if you're not a fan, you'll get the gist of it, but if something bothers you, you can freely ask. Just hit the comment button below :)

I also find it really hard to focus only on one character so I would be using different point of views of the characters involved. Anyway, I hope you'll all like it.

Oops! Before I forget, if your reading through your PCs you can listen to the background music I found on YouTube while reading and if your using your android phones, you can listen to the same music through SoundCloud (fortunately, Wattpad's latest version make this possible). Disclaimer, I do not own any of the music that I will use, I'm extracting the music from the YouTube clip and re-uploading it on SoundCloud. It will help set the mood while you're reading, I hope so. XD Thanks :)

Penguins are cute, aliens are awesome! ^_^