The Meeting

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

.

.

"Run William! Go get help, I'll fend them off for you!"

Adrenaline pushed through me as I ran down the stairs almost tripping to the cold cement.  My body basically flew into the door to open it an I sprinted in the other direction as William. I've got to protect him he's all I have left here.  Even if I put myself in this situation he'll come back for me. Scoping out the corner of my eye I see William curving the corner and I hoped that he would get out of this place safely. 

My eyes quickly dart back in front of me and I see a  dim 3 way hallway. Shit! Why now!? I hesitate on which way to go but I take a chance and go right. As soon as I do I get this feeling I should have went straight. I just ignored it and went with what my mind was telling me. 

I should have went straight.

The heaviness of my body told me I was growing tired and my fear began reaching new levels as the doubt kicked in. 

What if he doesn't make it? 

Or come back for me? 

How will I make it out of here?

Panic.  I was panicking all over again.  My ears was filled with the beating of my erratic heart my breath and hands were shaking.  I was hyperventilating and my eyes were blurry with tears. What am I going to do if he finds me?

Just as I say that, out of a moments weakness, two calloused hands grip my arms in a bone crushing hold and I couldn't even get over the shock to scream.

"Now now Rhlizabeth, come on don't be like that. You know it's just a game don't run away."

"You sick bastard stay away from me and William! Get your fucking hands off me!"

"Don't be rude, I only want to have a little session with just me and you. I'll even let William get away."

"Don't fucking lie to me you pissant just let us go, we'll never talk about this place.....just...please let us be."

My body wriggled in his arms but I couldn't get away. I'm too weak, too tired.... I can't....

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Away! Stay away from me! Don't touch me!"

I shoot up out of bed drenched in sweat. My hand crashes against my chestal cavity in a trivial attempt to calm me down.

No ones here Lizzy. You're fine, you're safe.

I get out of bed with shaky legs and gather my clothes for the shower.

The shower was numbing as I cleaned myself.

I don't want to think.

When I was finished with scrubbing my skin to the bone I got out, did my morning routine that consisted of brushing my teeth, doing my hair in a basic ponytail and taking my medication before heading to my car and driving to school. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Morning Rhilizabeth."

"Good morning Patrica, how is your day going?"

"Good, thank you for asking."

"You have any news for me?"

"Yeah, Ms. Patton said she needed to see you for something in her office. I don't know why though."

With a frown and nod and head over to Ms. Patton's office. The walk was short as I knocked on the assistant principal's door and excused myself inside.

When I stepped in I was met with the image of a man with long curly hair that reached mid chest. His eyes were a beautiful hazel-ish green and he had this caramelized brown skin that seemed almost dirty. He was an interesting specimen, but I kept my thoughts to myself.

"Ms. Patton I heard you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, come in darling I need you to show our new student here around to his first class. You're the pride of our school and I wanted to make a good first impression."

I smiled cheekily and nodded understanding the situation.

"Of course, Ms. Patton, that won't be a problem at all. Where's his class?"

"It's Mr. Smith's room on the first floor, third hallway."

I took his schedule, opened the door and waited for him to exit the room patiently. He only briskly walked passed me without a word, which was rude, but I left it alone. The door closed behind me and I started walking him to his class, announcing certain things that I thought were important for him to know.

"So have you been here before or are you just now getting here, if you don't mind me asking. I never caught your name either."

The questions were simple yet he only felt the need to give me his name. He mumbled that his name was Jacob but gave no effort to answer my other question. I had to hold back the urge to correct him  the entire way there. As we got to the classroom, before I could lose my control, he had basically snatched his schedule out of my hand and walked inside before I could even tell him to ask others when he needed help with directions.

"You're so very welcome Jacob have a nice day", I grumbled so that I was the only one to hear it.

As the day progressed I could feel my medicine wearing off and my mood start to go haywire but I kept it all in and wore a smile so I didn't lash out at anyone.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-

School was finally over and I rushed out the door, feeling eyes bore into my skull but I paid no mind.

After getting in my car and looked ahead I realized that the eyes that were starting at me were Jacob's.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

What up my peeps and how are you today!.........

Gosh I sound way too cheery. Please ignore it. Anywho, this is the second chapter which I think is smaller than the first one, which is ironic but it's whatever.

You know what I'm going to say and what I'm going to say is if you have any feedback or just a comment go ahead and leave it. 

Thank yous