The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [13]

Start from the beginning

I could see the desire and hunger fill her eyes, I smirked and leant down and kissed her roughly. She liked being manhandled. I lifted her up and held her against me so I didn’t have to lean down to kiss her. She made this mewling noise against my mouth as she wrapped her legs around me. I let her run her hands threw my hair as she sucked on my bottom lip.

But then I surprised her by grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her head back exposing her neck. I delicately licked a line along her neck before kissing nibbling and sucking on her weak spot. I heard her whimpering and I pulled on her hair harder. A loud moan fell from her lips and her fingers dug into my shoulders.

I loosened my grip on her and she slid down my body going straight on her knees. She looked up at me, a smirk on her face. I knelt down in front of her she watched me with her cat like gaze; she looked like she was trying not to pounce on me. I bit my lip and she blinked slowly, with one hand I held onto the top of her arm, the other hand crept up her crop top stroking the soft skin on her stomach.

I dug my fingers into her arm slowly pulling her towards me. She came to me shuffling on her knees. I bent my head towards her and nibbled on her earlobe as my left hand toyed with her left nipple. I suddenly gave it a sharp jerk and she gasped. I played with it before doing it again, she moaned lightly so I turned my attention to her right breast.

I slipped my hand into her bra both hands playing with each nipple my mouth on her neck giving her a bruise like hickey. I knew I wasn’t supposed to leave marks where people could see, but tonight she didn’t remind me, or seem to care anymore, so I got my way. Her head fell back and I heard her let out a long moan.

And then suddenly she pounced on me, her hands on my chest shoving me backwards into the sand. She climbed on top of me straddling me. I looked up at her she was so beautiful. She pulled her crop top over her head, I reached my hands up to touch her but she smacked them away.

“No, no touching me,” she whispered seductively against my ear, grinding her hips into me at the same time.

I could feel myself responding to her. She must have been able to feel it as she kept moving her hips as she reached down and pulled up my top. I helped her get it off me before lying back down and watching her. She was wearing a navy and black lacy bra, my stomach clenched as I thought about seeing her without the bra.

She left a trail of kisses down my chest, when she got to my jeans; she un-popped them roughly before sticking her tongue just under the top of my jeans teasing me against my delicate skin there I shivered. I helped her shimmy my legs out my jeans, my bare arse felt weird on the sand but when her mouth was around me I forgot to care.

She looked up at me as she pleasured me with her mouth, I closed my eyes and groaned as she kept going, and when her tongue flicked out to toy with my tip, I moaned loudly. She stood up off me and I watched her strip for me. She undid her jean’s peeling them off her toned legs. Her underwear was matching. She unclipped her bra, still standing above me not allowing me to touch her.

Then she turned around and shimmied off her knickers, her peach shaped bum looked extremely pale under the dark moonless sky. She turned back to me and I gazed up at her in awe, she was actually having sex with me. She actually had sex with me, and only me. This strange possession crawled over me turning me hungry.

“Come here!” I barked at her.

She folded herself into my lap, positioning just above me. I eased into her. So tight, so deep. She moved her hips then, her rhythm had me holding onto her hips. I shoved into her faster and rougher and watched her face twist with that balance of pain and pleasure. I could feel myself touching all her walls as she spasmed around me.