wizards,teen drama,bad boys,werewolf and a whole lot of other shit!ch.1

Hello, my name is haliey, I live in a apartment with my big brother john. I was nerd, the one who didn't fit in. My cousin camile always pushed me to change my style, but I refused. After all, who wanted to be "popular?" One thing people didn't know about me, the most important of all, I'm a wizard. Yes, you heard right. Im a wizard. Don't believe me? Fine. I wont push you to listen. I don't waste any of my time on losers. After all, this world is magical after all, right? WRONG! Life is horrible, you think magic can solve it all? Well you can wish! Nobody loves me but my brother, my parents are in a better place right now, and I have been living for more than a hundred years. Yes, I am immortal, but sometimes I wish I wasn't. I guess wizards have some of its advantages.

I walked into the old crummy place. Something you would call "school."do you know what school stands for?seven-crappy-hourof-our-life! Nobody ever noticed me. Well sure some noticed. Some noticed to BULLY ME! That's all, I am just a victim to them. A popular walked up to me, and I braced myself for a rude comment.

"Hey, I'm surprised you had the courage to walk into the building." She pushed me, and I fell on my bottom. She laughed. Should I mention her name? Sure, why not? She's the school slut.hanna mills. I snarled, and quickly picked up my text books and walked past her swiftly, wanting to avoid a fight. Besides, if I lose control, who knows what I would turn her into? A rat? A snake?hippo?okay that last one woul to die for. Anyways, to make a long story short, I always win. Always. My powers are strong enough to take even the toughest guy in history. I've never met anybody else mythical enough to resist my powers. I hid my wand inside my boots, but sometimes I just use magic to keep my wand invisible, otherwise someone might see and snatch it from me. Sure, they cant use a wand, but I need my wand, and who knows what they might do to it? Anyways, I walked into my first class. Bracing for another lecture on math.god i hate math@!!! 

I sighed and sat at my usual lunch table. Alone. By the trash can. Yes, the most crummiest seat in the whole cafeteria where nobody ever notices. Nor, wants to sit here. But I am the only one who claims this seat. I put my lunch down, great, another day of meat loaf surprise. May I mention it tastes like old card bored? I sighed and was about to dump my tray when the "populars" walked up. I snarled. What do you want? I sighed.yup,this is my life.

hanna laughed, her evil laugh. "You know what to do girls." Suddenly, one of the girls picked up my milk and dumped it on my head. I gasped, outraged. "YOU BITCH!"I shoved her so hard, that she shot 10 feet through the ground. hanna's eyes widened, and she picked up the meat loaf and aimed it at my face. I dodged it in time, and it hit Sara Hicks,9or should i say sluttty dicks) in the face. Another popular. I laughed. But that only made things worse for me. Sarah picked up my whole tray, and dumped everything on top of my head, then to make things worse madison morgon, grabbed her sticky soda, and dumped it all across my shirt. I was filled with food, from head to toe. Then, the populars all got up, and walked off. Just like that. Leaving everybody staring at me, some laughing, and some looking sympathetic. I held in my tears, and ran to the bathroom to try and clean myself up. I could have used magic, to make myself sparkly clean, but that would only make people suspicious. Besides, john made me promise to try not to use magic at school, only when I'm in danger, or in a huge emergency. So I picked up a paper towel, and rinsed it with water, then started rubbing off my soda stain. I sighed, pointless. Whats the point? I asked myself. Nobody notices me anyways. I left my shirt alone, and started cleaning my face and hair. I smelled like a garbage can. It was the best I could do, so I sucked up my last bit of courage, and walked out with my head held high. hanna and her sluts walked by me and laughed, making things worse,well for me that is.

Last period was over, so it meant the torture was FINALLY over! I ran out at the speed of lightning, and raced to my car, then drove off, and went home. "IM HOME!"I called to empty space. john wasn't home yet from work. I sighed, and plopped onto the couch to kill some time with john'sbrand new flat screen TV. I flipped through the football channels, and stopped at the news. Hmm, they were droning on and on about an abandoned house burnt up. I flipped off the TV and dragged myself to the kitchen to get myself a steaming hot cup of chocolate. After the treat, I walked back into the living room and grabbed my backpack. Since I took high school for almost more than 100 years, I ace through my homework. I was tempted to just use magic to finish it faster, but I knew it was wrong. It would practically be counted as cheating. And I don't cheat. Never. I finished all of it in less than 10 minutes. I sighed, bored through my mind, trying to find something to entertain myself. I decided to take a shower. The odor was really getting to me. So I stripped off my clothes, and stepped into the steaming hot shower. I took a long 30 minute shower. It felt good. And I felt clean and fresh. I put on my pajamas and walked into my bedroom to take a nap.

____________________________________________________________________________________

                     hey this is my 1st ep.i'm if its suck.the next one will be better i swear!comment,vote,rate or go eat an apply!why do i care?