I just nodded. "How did you get in?" I asked.

"The spare key under the flower pot, remember?" He let go and held my face. "Hoseok." He pouted. He pulled me up the stairs to my room and made me take a shower and wash up.

"I'm so tired." I told him.

"At least you're clean and all good now." He said, drying my hair. I couldn't have asked for a better best friend. He finished drying my hair, I wore my pajamas and we went downstairs.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"Anytime." He smiled. "Now, do you want to tell me what happened?"

And so I did. I told him everything from the time Namjoon tensed at my name at the party till the time I was crying just a few hours ago. He hugged me again. "What if he knew my brother, Jungkook?" I asked, my lips trembling.

"He did say said person might tell you when the time is right, right? So all we have to do now is wait and see who this person is and how he knows your brother." Jungkook said.

I nodded. He was right. We watched movies for the remainder of the night and we ordered some pizza.

**

"Hey Hoseok." I turned to the sound and noticed Yoongi walking by my side. We were walking down the school hallway and I was heading to my locker.

"Hi."

"I was wondering if you wanted to watch the new Star Wars movie with me this week."

"Is Min Yoongi asking me, Jung Hoseok, out on a date?" I smirked. That seemed to attract some attention from a few girls that were passing by.

"The school's bad boy is asking the nerd out? Wow, are pigs flying?"

"Yeah but where are your wings?" I asked, glaring at her. She narrowed her eyes at me and walked away.

"Nice one." Yoongi laughed. "And no it's not a date. I actually wanted to watch the movie but Jimin was busy."

"So I'm like a rebound."

"When you put it that way-"

"Sure, I'll go. I wanted to watch it too, anyway."

"For real?"

"Yeah, why not?" I smiled.

"Cool. I'll pick you up at seven."

"What day?"

"Tomorrow?"

"But it's gonna be a school night." I pouted.

"Which makes it even more fun." He winked, walking away.

"Pfft." I rolled my eyes, getting my books for first class.

**

I wore my regular jeans and paired that with a basic shirt I found somewhere in my closet. Why should I get all dolled up if we were going to be in a dark theater where nobody will see what I am wearing? Wow, that was a fucking long sentence. Anyways, I took my phone as it rang.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, come out." And he hung up. I walked down the stairs and my dad stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the movies."

"With who?"

"A friend."

"When will you be back?"

"Probably after the movie ends." I shrugged. "It's a school night, dad. I'm not gonna be out too late."

"Good. Take care, okay?" He poked my forehead. I nodded and walked out, closing the front door behind me.

I walked to Yoongi's car and sat in the passenger seat. "Someone's looking fine today." He laughed.

"Stop with your sarcastic comments or else." I smiled.

"Or else what?" He dared.

"Or else I will skin you alive in your sleep." I said. He visibly cringed and that made me burst out laughing.

"Why am I friends with such weird people?" He mumbled to himself but I heard it. I ignored it though and looked out the window.

We got to the cinema and Yoongi bought the tickets for the movie. "Popcorn or nachos?" I asked.

"Nachos."

"Yes bitch." I high fived him and we got our food. He paid for it though, much to my protests. We finally got to our seats and I noticed that we were seated far up, away from the fans on the bottom. "Why are we so far away from the screen?"

"So we could have our alone time." He winked. I threw a Nacho at him. "I'm kidding. There were many people down there and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to be disturbed by a foot on your seat in the middle of watching a light saber fight, am I right?"

"You are indeed right." I agreed. He nodded to himself as the trailers rolled on. Then the movie started.

**

"That was the best goddamn movie I have ever watched." I said.

"I know right? I need my own light saber now." He pouted.

"Get one soon you will, Jedi." I said, imitating Yoda.

"Do you want to have dinner or would you rather go home?" He asked.

"Dinner won't hurt, right?" I said. He smiled at my response and we made our way to his car. I made sure to tell my dad that I was going to have dinner first. He was okay with it but he told me not to be back later than ten. I was fine with that. It was nine now, I had one hour with Yoongi before I had to go home.

He parked his car at some Diner I couldn't recognize. It looked good so that was fine. We walked in and chose a booth. By then, a waitress came by to take our order.

"Hello, my name is Ren and I'll be serving you tonight." She smiled. She had gorgeous blonde hair and dark brown eyes.

"What's the special?"

"Momma Jin's double cheese burger is a big hit here." He smiled.

"Then we'll both have it." Yoongi smirked. My eyes widened. I'm not sure if I'm going to finish that.

"Great. Jin, we'll have two of your double cheese burgers!" He called towards the counter.

"Gotcha!" This Jin person yelled back.

"Yoongi! What if I don't finish it?" I frowned. "Call her back."

"Her?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh Ren? Ren is a guy."

My eyes widened. "That's a guy?" I asked, turning towards the skinny human taking another person's order on the other side of the Diner. Yoongi nodded. "How do you know?"

"I come here often." He shrugged.

"Wow." I mumbled. Ren came over and put our burgers on the table. It looked huge. "Yoongi." I whined.

"Yoongi this, Yoongi that. Just eat your food, will you?" He laughed.

"Don't blame me if I don't finish this." I said, gesturing to the burger.

"I think you'll finish it."

"How do you know?"

"Because I just tried it and I think I'll be coming here even more than before."

"Aha." I mumbled, taking a big bite of the burger. "Whoa."