one ♚

Kapitel 1 - "I am a fool, who knew the look in his eyes hold everything."

"Hyung our P.E class will camp this Saturday and we will return on Monday." After my announcement of this, hyung quickly averted his eyes from his phone to me with a smug look.

I'm pretty nervous right now, my depression can be easily seen by this brother of mine. So I look down to look even more pitiful.

"Where is it?" That single sentence just made the little hope inside me jumped in joy. But, still wearing a pitiful look I answered, "At Mystica Forest hyung."

Hyung always wear an expressionless face but we are brothers and I've lived with him in my entire life so his changes of expressions that others only thought of him as a cold person can be seen through by me. The sides of his eyes twitch for a moment as if he just flinched at my answer and there's his famous dark look which means he dislikes something.

"No, you're not going. Just stay here in house or go Mall'ing by yourself." He said and brought back his attention to his phone. I stomped my feet like a child, it seemed childish but I don't care! I want to go!

"Yoongi hyung please! Let me go! I promise I will bought you anything you want when I came back. And there is someone who will be looking after me!" Yoongi hyung froze for a moment and then look at me with his right brow-raised. I pout and avoided his gaze when he suddenly stood up, hovered above me and stared at me with a suspicious gaze.

"Do I know that someone huh? Min.Ji.Hoon?"

I bite my lower lip and lowered my head, I can't lie now because he just mentioned my whole name.

"T-taehyung hyung."

I heard hyung let out a real frustrated sigh and on the other side the loud beating of my heart is deafening me. Yoongi hyung sat on the sofa again, "So you're just going because of your lovey dovey Alien boyfriend?" I rolled my eyes at his callings with my Taehyung but smiled anyways.

"Of course not--ok maybe it's one of the reason too but of course my main reason to be there is for my grades. Please hyung! Can I?" I pleaded and acted cute. Because I know hyung can't say no if I started to act cute. See? He even blushed just now, ikr. ;)

A very nice silence envelope the room, I guess I'm gonna spend my time moping around again.

"Fine.. but when you came back you'll be buying me anything I want. You can't break a promise." I broke into a big grin and prevent myself from squealing like a girl. Eew it's so gay-ish.

"Thank you hyung! I promise! But just for one week! Because I know you'll make me buy you expensive things. I know you since you're in pampers." Yoongi hyung stare smugly at me. We stared at each other for a moment before broke into laughter, "Come here you lil' cute shit." Hyung said with a big smile. The moment I sat beside him, he hug me and kiss my forehead. I snug closer to his embrace with a wide smile.

"How do you even know me since pampers if you were born three years after I was born?" Yoongi hyung asked jokingly and we both laugh again, "I'm a psycho."

"But wait isn't Saturday tomorrow?" He suddenly said and both of us stared at each other wide eyes, "Oh fuck! I need to pack my things now hyung!" I said and quickly let go of his embrace running inside my room while giggling. I heard hyung shouted, "Hey kid don't curse! I didn't teach you that!"

Yeah, he didn't but he keep on cursing when he is around me so yeah-- just get that from hyung. I throw myself on the soft mattress of my bed and get my phone out of my short's pocket texting my boyfriend;

To: Kim Tae-Mine

Hey Tae! Yoongi hyung allowed me! I'm so so happy! <3 btw how are you love?

Sent.

Time: 22:04 pm

I sigh as I stared at my room's ceiling before my phone just 'Beep'.

From: Kim Tae-Mine

Good evening babe.. <3 that's good. ik that ur brother will always approve it if it was me. ;) i'm doing fine Jihoonie, just tired from packing my things for tomorrow.

Sent.

Time: 22:06 pm

To: Kim Tae-Mine

I'm glad you're doing fine but you're such a tired-ass. Haha! :D sleep now! I'm still going to pack my things up, i forgot that it was tom. Goodnight! I love you! <3

Sent.

Time: 22:09 pm

I finally send my last message and put my phone gently on my bed, sitting up before sighing, "I hope I can wake up tom. Early after this."

25052016

25052016

official; wootothezi