CHAPTER 12 : PILLOW FIGHT

Start from the beginning

On moving out in the balcony, I heard the sound a giggle are guessed there was a girl in his room. Soon I heard what sounded like a make out session.

Great while sat here completing the assignment for both of us, he is ruining the sanctity of my dear house and having a make out session.

That prick!!!

Who does think he is? He is not my Overlord. Why should I do his work like a servant while he enjoys his life?

With these thoughts in my head, I walked over to his room and knocked on his door.

I heard some noises and understood what was happening.

"Uncle's not here it's me Allison. You neither have to hide her, whoever she is," he opened the door but I continued, "nor explain anything to me. After all who am I to you?"

Before he could ask why I was knocking at his door, I spoke up again, "You have to help me in the assingment, for now. Although you can save the make out session for the party you will go to later."

"Awww is my make out session bothering you? Also I didnt know taunting was your thing." He aww while making a puppy face, so that he could tease me and rile me up.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night. And it wasn't a taunt it's a fact. You said so yourself. I am nothing to you. The same that you are nothing to me." I replied with a sarcastic smile.

'Take that' I said I my head. I can say that too.

I saw his expression change, but before he could reply, we were interrupted.

"Why can't you leave us alone?" came the voice of Brittany, one of Natalia's bitches.

"Do you seriously think that I have nothing better to do than to bother myself with the likes of you?" I said giving her a look that was nothing less than insulting.

Do you though? Have anythingbetter to do to. If tou do then why come disturb them.

And the dear voice i my hear has made a reappearance.

"Whatever. Bitch."

"I'll be in your room in a second." with this I turned back and went into my room.

I heard sitting in my room, while Ash dismissed her brutally and shut his door.

As he knocked my door, I pretended to be engrossed in my work and didn't even raise my head from the work while he took a seat next to me on the bed.

"So what are we working on?"

"Emma."

"Oh my god, you seriously love that novel don't you?"

I knew it was a rhetorical question, so I didn't bother replying.

This just reminded me of the time when I made him read both of my favourite Jane Austen novels, Pride and Prejudice and Emma. No matter how reluctant he was I made him read these two and them got him to admit that they were good. Although I dont know weather he agreed to them being good because he actually thought so, or because he knew that I would convince him otherwise if said they weren't.

A smile made its way to my face, while I thought about those days. Life used to be so simple.

"Do you remember the time, you forced me to read those shitty novels." He said with a genuine smile. It has been such a long time since I saw one of those.

"Hey they aren't shitty! And yes I do." I said, with an unchanged smile.

"Oh yes they were." He said.

"You prick. How dare you call them shitty?" I said yet unable to wipe the smile off my face. So the only way i could show my opposition was by throwing a pillow at him so thats exactly what I did.

This was the start of a pillow fight, and some that pillow fight made me feeel like somehow I was back in beginning of the freshman year, where we were still friends and life was still good.

We laughed like maniacs while attacking each other with pillows and just like that all bad memories were forgotten along with all feelings of anger and hatred in the innocent childish act of Pillow Fight.

THE END.

I wanted to write more but this seemed like the perfect end to chapter, so I stopped here.

So how was it? I hope ot was a good chapter.

I really enjoyed writing this. And I hope you people enjoyed it as much as I did.

Also I wanted to share a personal experience, earlier when I heard that a story writes itself I didn't quiet understand it but now I can totally correlate. This story doesn't go as I planned earlier and when I sit to write a new chapter I don't think about what I am writing, I just keep writing and the story shapes itself. So basically what I wanted to tell you is that a story does write itself.

And so I have decided not to force myself to write longer chapters. They will be as long as they are meant to be.

Anyways I also have a good news for you people who wait for my updates. And the good news is that the next update might come earlier than expected. I am not promisinganything but since I am in the mood for writing i will start it today itself. And now it barely takes me two days to write a chapter when I am in the mood to write. And that is A MAJOR IMPROVEMENT.

With this I take my leave. So Byee.

Oh I almost forgot don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT.

LOVE, A. ❤