chapter four: ditching

it's been too long I'm sorry, I should make an updating schedule again huh?
paislydot13 is not dead yay!

DRAG ME DOWN IS FUCKING AMAZING BTW

-

I tried adjusting the clay in so many different ways but it just would not come to place.

finally, until about my 12th try I sighed and gave up on trying.
"ugh I can not do this." I said irritated by the clay that just would not stay put. "Calm down it's okay." liam said laughing and getting up taking my hands to gently fix it for me.

"see you just gotta keep it straight and steady, I thought you'd be better since you said you've had this class." He smiled and sat back down. "I am good it's just this doesn't like me." I pouted.

I was always somewhat good at making these. Maybe today is just not my day. I mean it's not as difficult as I'm making it out to me.

"Im done!." Nicole said showing me hers. "How did you that? I've only managed to make a cube in these past few minutes." I said looking at hers then at mine again "I have no idea it's just easy now considering I've had this class all years since I was a freshman." She smiled adjusting her masterpiece.

"blow it, I wanna hear how yours sounds." I said. She turned it around to where the small hole was and blew her new creation. It didn't sound like anything yet of course. "I forgot that I still have to put it in the kiln before it's ready to make the proper noise. This is probably an easy A for her.

"Anyways, it just took me one class period it's not that hard." She smiled. "Oh my god I suck at this." I said and she laughed

"It's okay I'm sure everyone in this class was just like you when they started in the first week." She said trying to make me feel better "I have free period next!" Liam randomly mentioned. Too bad I didn't well you can't have free period two times, at least I think not? Who knows this school is full of surprises.

"lucky I just had free period." I sighed but smiled remembering what happened before this class. It was definitely a crazy experience for literally the first hours of being here.

"Okay class is almost over I want you all to place your work in this shelf or in the kiln if you are already done." The teacher said. Mine looked like complete shit compared to everyone else's but I still placed it on the shelf.

"You tried." Liam said laughing and patting my back. "Thanks I feel much much better now." I said sarcastically but giggling at the same time and sat back down. "What class do you have next?" Nicole asked. "Um room 725." I said "Oh that sucks I have free period with this wanker." She frowned playfully.

"Liam's fun." I said chuckling and she smiled "Yeah I know but he's a pain in the ass sometimes." She said laughing when he nudged her softly. I smiled at them then the bell rang.

Time for my next class I'm pretty sure I'll have someone I know in it. I lazily walked out of the room and up the stairs and searched for the room.

"725, 725." I whispered under my breath searching for the correct classroom.

"Ah!" I said finally finding it and walking towards it. The door was already open since it was still not late yet. I awkwardly walked in cause everyone was in their assigned seats I'm guessing, and I'm just here standing not knowing where to go.

"Marissa Jones right?" The woman at the desk asked which was obviously the teacher. "Uh yeah." I said awkwardly as people were staring. Finally a teacher who sort of already knew who I was.