chapter two: classes

so how was chapter one?
I am really trying to update as frequently as I can for you guys

(btw I know military time doesn't have the am pm thing but I'm still putting it so you guys don't get confused)
-
London, England, Monday
5:26 am || Marissa's Dorm

My Sunday night consisted of showing me around the school. Eleanor's friends are all really nice and I'm glad she introduced me to them. They all volunteered to give me a tour around the entire school and I mean the entire school.

Let me tell you that this school is probably ten times the size as my old high school in California. It was so kind of them to show me around but I honestly don't even remember half of the places they showed me.

but the bell interuppted her. They laughed at her cause she made an annoyed face because of the bell.
"Lets go!" Eleanor said linkings arms with me as we went out the guys dorm and to our first period.

So far I felt like this day is going to be good, Eleanor's friends are funny and out going just like me. We finally made it to the classroom which I will try my best to remember where this is. I opened the door for us and we went inside.

When we entered I had to give the teacher my schedule in order for her to mark me present since I'm not in the schools attendance yet.

I handed it to her and she smiled. "hello marissa welcome to missionwood academy, I hope you like it here." she said genuinely hoping I do like it and I smiled back. "why don't you go take a seat where ever you'd like." she said giving me one last look before she began adjusting papers.

Once the class got more full the teacher decided to mention me in front of the whole class. "This is Marissa Jones everyone, be nice to her and make her feel welcome." The teacher said. I really hated being introduced because everyone feels the need to stare as if I were a monster or something. I heard a guy in the back whistle at me so I sat down. "I hate people." I told eleanor while trying to avoid the stares.

"What are you talking about do you know who just whistled at you?" she said excited. "who?" I asked curiously. Her face dropped "The hottest guy in school, my crush since like forever." She said frowning.

"show me him." I said. She moved my head his direction and pointed at him, thankfully he wasn't looking at the time. "That fit guy over there." She said "he isn't that fit but good looking." I said looking at him "Fit is a British slang for good looking." She said giggling and admiring his good looks.

From what I could see he had hazel eyes and blond and almost brownish looking hair. He was definitely a cute one, why would he whistle at me? I'm just average looking like the other girls in this room. Eleanor is even hotter than me too! "His Name's Ashton, Ashton Irwin." She said dreamily.

"He's too cool for us though." She said sighing "Well you're really pretty I'm sure you can get at him easily." I said. I really do think she's pretty and has a shot with him. "We'll see." She said and began paying attention. This class was boring besides talking with Ellie. once the bell rang we had to go our separate ways though I had no idea where. Ellie just told me in was in the south of the campus.

I was walking to my second period (Health). I was not walking to it, I actually have no idea where the heck I am.

As I was walking I stupidly stumbled outta nowhere and tripped. I felt myself touch the ground it hurt my knee "Need some help." A voice said. I looked up to see that boy Zayn. I blushed in embarrassment he saw me fall "Yes please." I said seeing my knee was scraped and I could feel that my skin had peeled. He took out his hand and I gladly took it as he lifted me up.

"Thanks." I said wiping the dirt from my skinny jeans "You're welcome, so where you heading?" He asked walking with me "Health." I sighed knowing I'll be a loner in that class "Room 94?" He asked "Yeah." I smiled and looked up at him "That's so weird me too." He returned the smile. "really? thank the lord because I have no idea where that is." I said relieved.