prologυe || trailer

so in case any of you didn't see.. I'm rewriting this story
I hope you guys will continue reading

the new updated trailer to the side!
---------------
this is not larry, idk why this book shows up when you search larry.

I'm writing the characters first then the prologue
...........................................................

characters

Louis Tomlinson
(team captain and forward of the boarding school soccer/football team)

Liam Payne
(defender of the boarding school soccer/football team)

Harry Styles
(midfielder of the boarding school soccer/football team)

Zayn Malik
(mid-fielder of the boarding school soccer/football team)

Niall Horan
(defender of the boarding school soccer/football team)

Marissa Jones
(the new girl of the missionwood academy in london)
.........................................

long prologue

Los Angeles, California
9:45 pm || Marissa's House

"why won't you guys just listen to me!" I exclaimed following my parents into the living room. "It's like you guys don't care what I think." I said obviously angry.

"of course we care what you think." my mother said standing up and facing me. "this will be an amazing experience for not only us but you too marissa." she said walking towards the couch to sit. "think about it, wouldn't it be amazing living in london." she continued.

"sure it would, but mom my home is here in california with you guys and all my friends and everyone I care about." I whined. "you can't expect me to just be happy and pack my bags and leave all the people I care about." I said looking over to my dad.

"please dad, I don't want to go." I said hopeful but he just shook his head.

"I know this isn't what you want but this is a great opportunity for all of us, I promise you that you'll love it there." he said. I sighed finally giving in "when and what time are we leaving?" I asked.

"In a week and we're leaving the house at 3am because our flight is at in the morning." he explained. "you guys expect me to have everything I own packed by one week?" I said crossing my arms.

"no because you won't be packing everything you own." my mother said getting up from the couch. "why not? I'm not leaving my stuff-" I began but my dad interrupted me.

"because you are going to be attending a boarding school over there in london." he said slowly most likely hoping that I don't react so badly.

"so I'm not even going to be living with my own parents?" I said shocked and more angrily.

they both remained silent

"why?" I asked frowning at the both of them.

"we aren't going to be home as much and we can't leave you alone." my mom explained "leave me with a baby sitter." I suggested "no marissa, I told you you're going to this boarding school and nothing will change my mind." she said firmly.

"well that's just great innit?" I said storming upstairs to my room.

-

one week later, Los Angeles, California
7:19 am || LAX Airport - Delta

"flight 236 at 7:00 am boarding to london!" the woman said through a microphone.

this was our flight. I sighed getting up from my chair and grabbing my suitcase.