//10//

Blake's POV

          All that could be heard in the now dark and gloomy woods, were the sound of my claws scraping against the dirt with each step that progressed. The trees and broken down logs zipped past me in a blur as my speed quickened when I neared my destination. My heart was thudding against my chest while vengeance swirled amongst my brain, the only thing on my mind; Damaging Alex's face. I reached the clearing where the long river bank rests, the smell of fresh water streaming down a little path. If it weren't for the current situation, I'd say this was place should be in a fairy tale. But all I could picture was ruby red blood scattered where Alex's body shall lay, my eyes inspecting the surrounding land for this prick. 

"Where are you... Mutt?" I seethed, the taste of disgust entered my mouth causing me to spit at the floor. I caught a drift of Alex's scent and followed the aroma to the water, as I peaked into the water, a light brown wolf sprung out. The wolf knocked me down, trying to get an advantage for he knew I would be stronger, smart little pest. I connected my mind to Alex's, "So it was you then? You were the one to blatantly disrespect the Alphas mark!" I snarled while gripping his neck with my bared teeth, chomping down then tossing his body to the side. "You were the one to defy your Luna!" Roaring as he jumped back to his feet, holding his defense position as I circled around him. 

"Alpha, my wolf-" My body lunged back at his throat before he could mind link nonsense; attacking his light brown fur with my claws, my teeth yet again punctured his jaw. I held his frame to the ground as he pathetically tried fighting back, but his wolf was no match for my beast. His neck shot down to bow his head in submission, flinching back the deeper I pierce my claws into his ribcage. A howl escaped my through my canines as this victory was now mine, my pupils making their way back to Alex's fright filled ones. My paw came down on his face, claws digging into his flesh deep enough to leave a mark for his traitor ways. Blood had been oozing out of his wounds when I shifted, and I peered at his weak form.

"Shift." I demanded and watched the painful transformation of him turning back, the wounds effecting the pace. Aiden and Abriel had appeared from the far side of the opening and I made my way over to them. "Take him to the cells, his sentence will be determined tomorrow" Authority dripped through each word as my body was still in Alpha mode, "Where is my mate, why isn't Abriel watching the door?" I questioned, realizing I gave them specific orders, not to leave my mate alone. 

"We made an agreement Alpha, she'll stay in the room as long as we come find you so you don't rip any heads off," Aiden slightly chuckled as Abriel was nervously scratching the back his head, guilt written across his face. I shrugged off the odd feeling and started to jog back to my house on my own two feet, needing to burn off some steam before I'm left alone with Cat. My wolf accepted Alex's submission, but I know this wont be the end of his punishment, it couldn't be. Only the crunches from beneath my feet and wind from the trees could be heard as I now silently walked the gravel path, head in the gutter. My mind drifted to Cat, wondering what she could be doing at this exact moment as she possibly tricked my Beta to try and sneak away. I had finally reached my destination, rushing through the door and into the house, where the smell hit me like a thousand bricks. My feet pummeled up the stairs to my room, the door was still in tacked so I unlatched the locks and strode into the room expecting to see a furious Cat; it was empty. My blood had boiled at the thought of her running back to Hunter's house, my mind raged at my beautiful mate, wanting to discipline her my own specially sweet way. I slowly glided down the stairs, thoughts running wild on ways I will pleasurably punish my naughty little Kitten once I lay eyes on her. My hand made its way to the front door just about ready to burn Hunter's house down when a voice could be heard from the kitchen. 

"Is that you?" Her silky smooth voice called out and I quickly spun around, rushing to the kitchen with glee rising in my heart; she didn't run away? My eyes instantly fell on her, she was sat at the table eating a peanut butter and jelly. The smell of her lust filled heat was unbearable now, and my head was stuck on the thought of her only. My body strutted to her seat and I whisked her into me arms and onto the table. I pushed the PB&J to the floor and climbed over her small frame, forcing her to lay on her back. I graciously took her in as my hands combed through her hair, then slowly dragging my fingers down her jaw. I tugged on her bottom lip with my thumb and her moan slipped through the air, causing me to loosely grip her neck; pulling her face close to mine. 

"It will only ever be me, you are mine Kitten, nothing will change that." A growl threatened its way through my lips, sensing that she was at her highest point of arousal just from my words. Effortlessly she took hold of my own neck, a tight grip with her little fingers and clashed our faces together, completely dominating the kiss this time. Her fingers tugged my neck back with force as her hot breathe fanned my mouth.

"You are mine as well Blake, only mine," She whispered just as threatening as I had been two seconds ago. With that I threw her over my shoulder and hurried up the steps, throwing her down onto the fluffy bed.

"I shall officially make you mine" 

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN