//3//

MUST READ NOW

Characters in the VIDEO to your RIGHT -------------------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cats POV

After that encounter with my mate Blake I figured I'd have some fun for tomorrow. I was currently looking through my closet to find something to wear that would be sultry yet alluring at the same time. When rummaging through drawers and not succeeding, I huffed out a breath while sitting on my bed. An idea popped into mind so I hopped off my bed and walked down the stairs of my parents house grabbing my keys, and out the door. When my hand reached the car door I heard name being called from the house and I glanced up to see my step mom. She stood there as I unlocked the car and pulled the knob, thats when she called me again. "Cat! Where are you going?! Why the hell didn't you tell me you were leaving!?" She screamed loudly, causing a group of guys to turn their heads in to our direction.

"Does it matter? Why don't you go back to sucking the money out of my fathers bank account. I don't have to tell you anything." I said venom dripping my voice.

"You little-! How dare you use that tone with me you fucking brat. Get back inside right now! You're living under my roof so you do as I say!" she shouted as she flapped her hands around, she looked bat shit crazy.

"Until you pay the bills, I'll stick to doing me!" I said back casually walking to the car about to get in. "And you are NOT my mother! Go fuck yourself!" I shouted. The boys sure thought this fight was interesting and started chuckling at how insane some people can be. My non mom walked up to me and grabbed the keys out of my hands and walked back to the front door. What the absolute fuck?! I grunted and flipped her off before walking down the drive way and down the side walk not wanting it to escalate.

"Don't come back in this house until you apologize!" she yelled loud enough for me to hear.

I stopped dead in my tracks. She thinks I'll apologize? "I guess I'm moving out huh?" I shouted back, I heard the group of boys do a low round of 'Ooos'. Smirking I saw my non mom slam the door of the house shut and I simply rolled my eyes and kept walking. I stopped dead in my tracks realizing that now I don't have a car let alone didn't even know where the mall was... Turning back around I saw the same group of guys in a small circle. "Hey!" I shouted to get their attention. One guy looked up and patted the other, and soon they all glanced at me waiting for what I was going to say. "Since you all enjoyed that show, why don't you help me find the mall?" I said with an innocent smile on my face. They all began walking towards me, damn they were all delicious looking, was everyone cute in this town?! They could be Arecrombie models if they wanted to!

"Anything for you sweetheart" One said with a wink as he stood before me. I smirked back at him and took a glance at everyone of them, there was 4 guys standing in front of me, I noticed one looking oddly familiar. His brown shaggy hair almost covering his caramel eyes, wearing a gray beanie and a white shirt with a plaid button up and washed out gray jeans.

"Hunter?" I said, he looked up from his phone and smiled at me when he saw who it was. He walked up to me putting me in his arms before he spoke.

"Well if it isn't the infamous Cat" he said with a lopsided smile. I chuckled at him and we started walking to one of their cars so we can head to the mall.

"Okay so there isn't enough space in the car so one of you's have to sit on somebodys lap." A tall guy with slick black hair said.

"She can sit on my lap!" A guy spoke up, he had beautiful brown hair styled up in a messy way, his muscles bulged out of his shirt and his eyes were a light brown but also mixed with blue. I smiled at him and got in the car sitting on his lap. His arms instantly wrapped around my waist and i watched Hunter hop in the front seat. On the way to the mall everyone was cracking jokes and having a good time, I know I just met them but they're just so welcoming it makes me feel like I've known them forever. The driver, parked the car and got out, followed by everyone else in the car. When we all got out, they stood in front of me with smiles as they each formally introduced themselves.