//5//

Cats POV

My eyes were slightly opening, the light from the window blurred my vision even more causing me to shut them just as quick. Sitting up from my bed I focused on my surroundings and noticed it wasn't actually my bed. I glanced down at my body to see I had one wrist chained to the headboard AND I was dressed in a white shirt that came mid-thigh, nothing else. The fuck?! My anger level rose when I touched my neck only to feel a blood dried mark, the mark that was forced on me. I glanced towards my arm and tugged but the metal scraped against my wrist causing the skin to slightly brake. I winced at the site but realized I was a werewolf, with werewolf strength! I got up and viciously jerked my arm back, making a piece of the bed break off with it. I groggily walked towards the door, my bloody wrist traveling behind me wood dragging with every step to the door; locked. I punted the door with all my might, forcing it brake off the hinges and fall to the floor. Quietly making my way down the hallway and stairs, I stopped as soon as I heard voices coming from the kitchen.

"What the hell man?! You can't just mark her without her permission!" An unknown voice shouted.

"Yeah I know, I let my wolf take control what do you expect?! I saw my mate strutting around in that outfit, do you not realize I'm a hormonal werewolf, ALPHA AT THAT?!" Blake shouted back. "Any way, did you hear that bang? You think she's up?" I heard Blakes chair scrape the floor and their footsteps approach. I rushed to the closest room making sure it wasn't the same one I left, shutting the door softly and walking backwards. I could still hear the faint conversations from the hallway.

"How the hell could she manage to get out?!? SHE BROKE THE DAMN DOOR DOWN!" Blake started shouting. "When I get my hands on her-"

"Bro we have to find her first come on." Somebody cut Blake off and they started walking down the hallway opening all the doors. My eyes peered around the empty room and I ran under the bed, but the wood wont fit with me. I got out and ran to the closet, shutting the door just in time to hear the main door of the room open and they all barged in. Maybe if I go far enough in the closet, I might find Narnia and get out of here? I crouched down and quietly pushed myself to the back of the closet. I looked at the door of the closet waiting for them to leave.

Then, memories flooded my mind... My body went rigid and I started shaking, thoughts came to my head, I looked around the closet, it looks the same-

My 10 year old self was running around the house, trying to clean the mess my step mother made before she arrived back home. My breath caught in my throat when I smelt the stench of alcohol and and cigarettes when she walked in the door. She walked into the kitchen looking like a hot mess, her eyes landed on me and she scoffed while pulling out a bogie from her pack. Lighting it between her lips, she blew the smoke directly at my face, making me choke.

"This place looks horrible. You cant do anything right cant ya?!?" She screamed, picking up some glass wear only to throw it to the wall. I bowed my head as I waited for her to say something. "Wheres my dinner?" Mt eyes bulged as she spoke, crap I forgot. "WHEN I TALK TO YOU, YOU ANSWER ME!" She screamed while smacking me to the ground. I grabbed my cheek, tears streaming down my face.

"I-I forgot" I spoke lowly, barley audible. Her face turned into anger, her hands clenched into fists.

"You forgot? You worthless pile of shit!" She yelled while grabbing the sharp knife that was placed on the counter. My head snapped up as she came towards me, instincts kicked in and I ran upstairs to the supply closet, squishing myself into the corner while more hot tears came down my cheeks. "You cant hide little girl, this time, I'll make sure to actually end your pathetic life" She screamed walking past the door. I sighed in relief and wiped my watery eyes, but my relief was gone once I see a pair of feet in the cracks of the door. Oh no. The door flung open and she grabs hold of my arm dragging me out, all I can hear are the screams burning my throat as she holds up the knife about to stab me. The front door opens and my dad walked in on this horrifying scene. She held the knife to my throat and draws blood but my father was too quick and held her arms down. "You little shit, I will get you, you are not worthy to be my daughter, I hope you die in HELL" She screamed.