I Luh Ya Papi.

Watch this video! ☝🏿

Last night was the first night I actually had fun. I'm having this weird feeling I like him. He's just so nice and sexy, he makes me happy. Right now we're just chilling in his bed.

"Up for some fun?" He asks, placing his hand on my thigh. I giggle and yawn.

"Mm, yeah. I really do." I say softly, rolling on top of him, sitting on his waist. I can already feel his erection growing. I lean down and kiss him softly; him kissing me back, sticking his tongue down my throat. I moan slowly. He takes over and rolls me over, placing kisses all around my face. I think of nothing, just his long fingers in my underwear. He brings his hand between my legs and rubs me softly. I shiver and arch my back moaning loudly. He rips my underwear off and sticks his finger between my pussy lips, rubbing the fuck out of my vagina. I can't take it anymore. No more.

"Cum on my hand for me, babe." He says and smirks.

I breath heavily, and finally, as he pulls his finger down my hole, I come out over everything. The white liquid is all in his hand. I giggle and blush, embarrassed of how much came out. He licks it off his hand and pulls my legs wider.  He scoots down and kisses along my stomach, finally he reaches my no no square and licks all of the juice.

"Fuck, baby." I moan.

After we're done with our foreplay he turns me over and fucks my ass hard. It was abnormally painful but pleasurable. (By the way, if you know who Caleb Lachelt is, I fantasize us like this!) Anyway, we ate breakfast together, pancakes and strawberry's. It was delicious. His cook, Andrea, a fat Mexican woman, made it for us. She also changed his cum filled sheets. It was a great day before he had to leave for work, leaving me with what he'd say he'd do to me when he got home. All I know it involves chains and chocolate!!

Love it? Voteee.