The Story of Him.

I am laid down onto his bed with our hands intertwined above my head. He hovers above me and I shiver slightly, looking up at him. He gives me a slight smirk and brings one of his big hands up my skirt, circling around on my panties with his thumb. I moan softly and arch my back.
"A-Adam," I whimper, "More..."
He pulls down my skirt down to my ankles and pulls my heels off with a quick motion. He then pulls down my panties and moves them to the side.
I watch him as he crawls back up to me, stretching his hand back down to my pussy. Then, in a slight motion, he fingers my vagina deeply.
"Mm, Adam," I moan and softly bite my lip, closing my eyes. "Feels so good."
He chuckles and fully kisses my lips, shoving his tongue into my mouth. In a quick motion, he enters my pussy with two of his fingers and I moan loudly against his lips.
"Master!" I say.
"What, Ashley?" He says annoyed.
"This is kinda my first time."
"And?"
"Please be careful." I bite my lip and stare in his eyes as he nods.
"I wouldn't hurt you my sweet Ashley. And remember, no talking."
I sigh in reassurance and nod and smile, nodding to continue. He unbuckles his belt and pulls himself out of his pants. I look at the ceiling and think. I can't believe I'm losing my virginity to this sick bastard. As he pulls himself into me, I moan in pain and feel tears welling in my eyes. I keep myself steady and hold back my tears. As he pulls inside and out of me, I wrap my legs tightly around his waist. He tears my crop top in half. I am surprised at how strong he is. He kisses around the top of my breasts and unclips my bra with his fingers. As he reveals my breasts, he sucks in a breath of air, and shoves my whole left breast in his mouth. I moan out his name, "Adam!" He fingers my nipple with his tongue and I grasp his silk sheets, arching my back.
"Oh, fuck, my Ashley." All my other submissives weren't half as good as you.
I sit up up and grab my clothes, pulling them back on. Except my top.                     I clip my bra on, and cross my legs and arms. You had other submissives other than me?

Adam's POV:

Oh, shit. I knew this great sex would lead to something. I sigh and look at her. 
"I did. But like I said, you are a lot better than all of them. Baby, you are all I need. They don't matter anymore."
"Bullshit," she says. "What happened to them?"
"It's not bullshit, Ash. It's the truth. I would kill for you. They escaped."
"Adam," she tears up. Fuck, I hate when a girl cries. "You're just saying that because you want to keep fucking me right now." 
"Not the truth. I promise."
She sniffs and nods, unclipping her bra once more, and laying down on her back, wrapping her legs around me. I strip her panties and skirt and thrust into her again. God, I feel so bad for taking advantage of a little girl like this.

Love it? Hate it? Vote please! Leave a comment for suggestions as well! Thank you!