New home.

As my family enters the crowd of hundreds of men, I am ushered to the stage. There, the bidding starts.

"50k!"
"65k!"
I never knew I was worth that much. But, apparently I am. I look around and catch sight of a tall, sexy man.
"100k!"
"200k!"
"800k!"
"2 million!" The man yells. I gasp and I am sold. I am pushed through the crowd towards this dreamy man. I fall into his chest softly and giggle.

"I'm sorry, Sir," I say, pulling back and biting my lip. "I'm Ashley."
He smirks and roughly grabs my hand, pulling me past the crowd into his silver Lamborghini. He shuts the door behind me and runs over to the driver side, getting in. I buckle my seat belt and look at him.

"I'm Dr. Adam," he says, looking at me before starting the car. "But I order you to call me Master." He says proudly, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Yes, of course, master."

2 Hours Later

After a long silence car ride, we arrive at his house. His house is the most beautiful house I've seen. Glass walls, flowers, a pool. It's a beach house. On the car ride here, Adam had told me he's a highly paid brain surgeon.

I walk into his house -- utterly beautiful. It has a glass staircase, a beautiful kitchen, a tennis court. 

"So," I say, looking around. "Which room is mine, Master?"
"Don't be silly, Ash. You're mine. We share a room." He winks and smirks at me, grabbing my ass with his left hand. I look at him and bite my lip softly.
"Don't worry, I have a big bed." He says. I smile and sit down on his leather couch, playing with the ends of my hair.
"So, Ashley," he says, sitting down very close to me, setting his hand on my upper thigh. I moan softly and lean back. "I have some questions for you. Now, they're quite personal. But, I'm your Master. You can trust me with anything.
"Okay."
"First, are you a virgin."
"Yes."
"Do you prefer Anal Sex? Or regular Sex?"
"I don't know, honestly." I say, confused.
"Ok, do you like oral sex?" He asks.
"I guess so, yeah."
"Good. We're gonna do plenty of that." He says with a smirk.
"Um, okay."
"Now, Ashley, I'm going to need to know how old you are."
"I'm almost 17."
"Ok. I'm 25."
"Cool." I say, biting my lip hard. 
"Know we are going to go over some ground rules," he says strictly, looking at me dead in the eye. "Number one, you never pull away from sex."
"Alright." I say.
"Number two. Never ever talk during sex. Unless you moan my name or something."
"Uh, okay." I say, feeling alittle scared.
"And last one, always wax your pussy. I don't like pubic hair. Got it? I prefer you wax it every time after sex."
"Got it, master." I've never tried waxing any part of my body. My pussy is the last place I'd wax myself.

Love it? Hate it? Vote! Also, leave advice to make my story better! I'd like advice!