Please don't!

I run for my life, scrambling for the door. I trip on the rug and pull my self up. Finally I reach the door and it's locked. For the longest time I thought he was chasing me, but it turns out he was still sitting in his chair. I walk back over to him and he's smoking, looking at the pool water. 

"Sorry for running, I-" He cuts me off.

"It's fine, Ash. Just sit down and look at the view from here." He says casually. I look his amazing view of the sunset and realize I'm still wearing his robe. I take it off and give it him, jumping in the pool. I am horny, honestly. Really, gorgeously, horny for this man who's a creep. 

"Care to join me?" I say seductively. He nods and raises him eyebrows, taking off his clothes quickly. He jumps in and swims to me greeting my with his mouth on mine. I kiss him back hard, forcing my tongue into his mouth. He wraps my legs around his waist and pushes me against the pool wall. I can feel his erection on my leg. I moan silently. 

"Imma take you from behind, my darling." He says and turns me over so my torso is out of the pool. He places his erection on my ass and starts to barge himself deep inside of my bottom, I gasp for air and groan loudly. He holds my hips firmly in place and repeats the motions. After he's down burrowing his sorrows into my body, he turns me back over and kisses my for a long time, passionately. I giggle and place my hand on his chest. He brings his long fingers down my side and grabs my ass. He then places it in between my sore legs and begins to rub softly, fucking me with his fingers. 

"Mmm." I moan. "M-more.." I was beginning to feel something for this man. I mean, who wouldn't? He incredibly smart, attractive, and good with his fingers.