Out of my Mind.

Listen to the background music while reading this.

I lie on his rug living room rug. It's so soft. It's quiet and so peaceful. I turn over, taking the towel out of my damp light brown hair and close my eyes. Adam is at work.

It occurs to me that he trusts me not to escape. It never crossed my mind. I decide to get up and get something done. I was always an overachiever. But, now I'm held hostage with the person who literally bought me. Is that even legal? Anyhow, now that I am held hostage, all my overachieving has gone to waist. I shrug and stand up, my legs sore as fuck, and make myself a bagel and cream cheese. I eat in silence. It's 12:00AM and I turn on Netflix and watch my all time favorite show, "Grey's Anatomy." After a few episodes it's 3:00PM and I put on some lingerie that most covers my body and make salmon and salad for dinner for when he gets home.

At 5:00PM he arrives home and weirdly, I am happy for his presence. I had already set table for two and poured him a glass of wine and myself some water.

"Welcome home, Master," I say. "How was work?" I sit down at the dinner table.

"Good." He mumbles. He sits across from me and begins on his salad. I look at him and scowl.

"What the fuck was that for?" He says harshly.

"Sorry. I-" He interrupts me.

"What? What did I do? I worked hard all day and you scowl? Tell me. Tell me. Tell me why you're pouting." He yells and stands from the table, throwing the chair from in back of him.

All I wanted from him was a "Thank you for making dinner, Ash." Has he never learned manners? I curse at him in my mind. If I could I would curse at him now, but who knows where his temper will bring me. So I mutter, "I'm sorry. It won't happen again." And I finish my dinner.

After dinner I bring the dishes to the sink and clean them, putting them in their cupboard. I go to the bathroom and pee. I am so frustrated that this is going to be my life forever. I'm only 18. Come out of the bathroom and change out of my lingerie, sneaking one of Adam's big tea shirts to put on. I am wearing no underwear. He walks into his room and brushes his teeth, grabbing his laptop. I brush my teeth with his toothbrush, for I wasn't given one. I lie on the bed beside him and stay far away from his side.

"Come here, love." He says in his deep voice. I scoot over to his side and lie my head on his warm chest.

"What're you doing?" I ask and look at the screen. I never had a laptop. I had to do my work at the library everyday. I was jealous of the rich girls who could snuggle up in their beds with their nice computers and do their homework.

"Charting the patients I operated on today." He says.

"What was the longest procedure you did?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Well, I did a three hour operation on a boy who needed new skin on his face because of some third degree burns," He says. "Car started on fire after a head on collision." He closes his computer and put it on his bedside table and rolls his strong body on top of mine and positions himself between my legs.

"Sorry for going off at you, I had a long day. I love you. I'm sorry. I was thinking about you all day, babe. Now all I want to do is make you think about me tomorrow." He says with a proud smirk on his face. He doesn't even take off my shirt, he just pulls himself into me, he even let me ride on top.

God, forgive me.

Love it? Hate it? Comment!! Gotta question? Ask it!! Love to help!! Also, voteeeee!!!