Chapter 11

Sunday, 11:00 am

YN's POV-

The next morning I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I stretched and got up to go do my hygiene. When I got done I went downstairs in the kitchen to find Roc cooking. He looked up at me and smiled, showing his white fangs. "Morning" he said. "Hey" I said smiling back. "I'm almost done go sit" he said slightly pushing me. I chucked and hit him in the back of his head, then went to go sit in the living room. I grabbed the remote and turned on the t.v. As I was flipping through the channels, something caught my eye. It was a picture of Roc and I from the party last night, on the L.A news. , thenMy eyes widened as I yelled for Roc. "CHRESANTO GET IN HERE!" I yelled before it could go off. He came running in.

"We have recently heard that RocRoyal from the popular teen boy band Mindless Behavior and his girlfriend YN, have been rapped by both of there ex's. We've herd from TMZ paparazzi, that Desiree Dezhae, RocRoyal's ex,drugged Chresanto's drink and rapped him. Jacob Latimore,YN's ex, beat and rapped her, all while a party was going on in the same house. Police are at the house now getting any kind of evidence of where the rapist could be. I'm Maria Diaz and that's all for the 11 o'clock news."

Roc and I both were shocked. This was the first time paparazzi have been in our businesses like this. I mean they have got a few pics but damn, nothing like this. I looked over at Roc he looked furious. Oooh I can see the veins in his arms and neck poppin out! That's sexy AF. Without saying a word, he stormed off out of the living room and down the hall. I followed behind him and herd his footsteps going down stairs. Downstairs, or the basement, is where his big punching bag is. It's hanging on some chains from the celling. He goes down there and beats the shit out of it when he's mad. I just stood at the top of the steps and could hear the sound of loud hits and chains rattling.

I sighed and walked to his room. I grabbed my phone off of his dresser then sat on his bed. I unlocked it and saw that people were blowing me up. Damn, people are tweeting about what happened to Roc and I at the party. How TF did the paparazzi know we were having a party in the first place?! I didn't see any there. Swear the be on some undercover shhh. I had lots of missed text and calls from my fam and friends. OMFG EVERYBODY knows! I slammed my face into one of the pillows on the bed and cried my eyes out. At this point, I don't wanna talk to nobody. FML!

Desiree's POV-

LMAOO! Jacob and I's plan went perfectly . Only thing is, everybody knows. That means we could get caught and arrested... So Jacob and I left L.A last night. Right now were in NewYork Lol, they won't find us all the way on the other side of the US. But I've been feeling a little sick ever since we left... I think the second part of the plan is kicking in:) I didn't wrap up the Zilla!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Short nd boring ._. But I've got writers block :( comment watchu think so far