Chapter 4

NEXT DAY 1:00pm

YN'S POV-

So yesterday me and Roc had a good time, just a normal friendly hangout. Any ways Im bout to go pick up my lil sis, her, Roc nd I are going to get lunch. Seems like this week will be Roc filled! lol I pulled up to my aunt Michelle's house nd got out the car. When I got to the door I rang the door bell 2wice then she came to the door and let me in. "Hey YN, took you long enough!" She said. "Yeah, well I had to look good for Roc." I said blushing a little. She gasped nd looked at me happily "Is Roc the kid that you've had a crush on since like FOREVER?!" I nodded my head.

Then Kayla came skipping down the steps with her stuff. "YN and Roc sitting in the tree K I S S I N-" before she could finish, I covered her mouth, she licked my hand and I quickly moved it and wiped it on her shirt with a disgusted look on my face. She just laughed and stuck her tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes. 6 year olds...SO mature (sarcasm). " Well okay then" Aunt Michelle said. "Let's just get going" I said getting irritated. We both gave a hugs and a kiss to Aunt Michelle, then we were out the door on our way to pick up Roc. :)

As I was driving, all these thoughts of Roc ran through my head. Like how his eyes are just so mesmerizing, how his little blond curls always remind me of Honey Nut Cheerios lol, oh and how I so badly wanted a taste of his big, juicy, sexy lips! Damn. Smh the boy is freaking PERFECT! I don't know why were still in the friend zone. :( well I guess it'll never happen. Anyway, time flew by and we got to Roc' house. I pulled in the drive way and honked the horn. He shouldn't take too long cause I already texted him and told him to be ready at 1:30.

Then I saw Mrs.August come out on the porch, she waved at me, I waved back and smiled. She went back in the house to get Roc I guess. Seconds later he came out looking SO good! LAWD! The things I would do to him! I bit my lip, starring at him not noticing I was doing it. Next thing I know, he's in the passengers seat looking at me weird. I quickly snapped out of it and smiled at him. He smiled back showing those gorgeous fangs of his. Lol

ROC'S POV-

I got in the car and YN was looking all... Umm yeah but she looked amazing. "Hey beautiful!" I said and she instantly blushed trying to hide it. Ha! "Hey handsome!" She said and I smiled so big. " Roc and YN sitting in the tree K I S S I-" before she finished, YN yelled "SHUT UP WITH THAT DAMN!" O.o Well then, I wasn't expecting that. Kayla just looked down all sad like. I thought about what she was saying, YN and I sitting in a tree kissing, that reminded me of my childhood. All those childish sayings.

I turned up the radio and Kendrick was on. It was a silent ride to Gatti Land. Then YN spoke "Kayla I'm not playing with you, you better be good in here, if you do then their might be a treat for ya!" Kayla's face lit up. Then we pulled in the parking lot and got out the car. YN held Kayla's left hand and I held her right. While we were walking we swung her high, back and fourth. She giggled and YN and I just smiled. Finally we were in the front of Gatti Land.

I opened the door for the both of them then I went in too. "Thank you" YN said. "Welcome" I spoke back. At the front desk there was this dude standing behind it working the cash register. He looked familiar, as we got closer I realized that it was KG. Ha what's he doing working here?! Smh. "Roc, sup bro" he said while dapping me up. "Sup, what you doing here?" I asked "What it look like jigga?!" He said it a high, smart alack tone. -.- "ight man, whatever" I said and paid for all 3 of us.

I looked over at YN, she looked so beautiful, if only she knew how much I really love her. Huuuhh! One of these days I'm gonna ask her to be my girl. Even though we kinda already seem like a couple, I just wanna make it official. We got in and went to a table in the room that had Nickelodeon on the TV. Then I saw Ray, his lil sis Kay Kay and his girlfriend Savannah. Prince and his girl Da'Vonia. Prod, his girlfriend Brionna and his lil sis Risa. Dang I didn't know they was gonna be here O.o My best friends and YN's best friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm BAAACCK ! *Rocs voice/ dance* lol but I decided to continue the story and I obviously chose a different way of writing it. Thx for all the comments, votes and reads! Comment/vote if you want me continue and FOLLOW me on Instagram- @mindlessmarisa :) - TEAM MINDLESS ❤