Chapter 9

Mamma Keshia's POV-

After they left,I was gonna call Theresa but remembered she was at work. So I waited till she got off which was 8:00pm but I called around 9:30. "Hey Keshia" she said,with her heavy Mexican accent weighing in over the phone. "Hey, are Prince and them over there?" I asked. "Umm... No, why?" She asked confused. "OH HELL NO!" I yelled. "What?!" She asked. "Ray said that everybody was going over to your house" "Well I didn't get the message" "Yeah but I'll call Ray and you call Jacob(Perez), then call me back" I said. "Okay" she said and hung up.I just had to find out where they were going. I got on Instagram and saw that some of TeamMindless took photos of me,So i liked them knowing it would make their day. I also saw that Ray posted a picture with Savannah, my future daughter in law:) It looked like they were at a party. Hmmm. I looked closer and the place seemed familiar. "The Conjunction House." I said to myself.

I called Ray... He didn't answer. I called a couple more times and he still didn't answer. Then i called Savannah...she didn't answer either! I got frustrated. So I call Theresa back. "Hello" she answered "did he answer" "no, it's weird" "yeah Ray didn't answer either but I think I know where their at." I said. "We'll I think we should call Walter, because I think I know where they're at too" she said. "I'll call him on 3 way" I said "alright" she said, then I dialed Walters number, he answered. "Yeah?" He said. "Walt have you seen the boys?" Theresa said "No" he said. "Well they won't answer their phones,But I think I know where they're at." I said. "Where?" He said. "The Conjunction House" Theresa said. "Now that I think about it, they do be going there..." Walt said. "We should go then!" I said. "Alright then lets meet there in about an hour" Walt said. "Okay" me and Theresa said at the same time, and hung up. I asked my sister to watch the kids while I'm gone.

YN's POV-

When I turned around I saw my ex Jacob.L. He smirked at me, and I started to panic. He grabbed me by my waist and whispered in my ear "Miss me?" I tried pushing him off of me but he was too strong. I started shaking in fear. "Jacob get away from me!" I yelled over the music. He ignored me and still held onto me. I started to hit him but he just laughed at me. "Don't try to fight it YN, I know you want me back" he said. "NO! GET OFF OF MEE!!" I yelled still trying to get out of his grip. He just grabbed my wrist. Then he started pulling me through the crowd towards the upstairs. I was struggling to get free. Again, he was too strong. "HELP ME!" I yelled, but the music was too loud, it was too dark, and people were in they're own little worlds, ain't worried bout nothing.

We got to the bottom of the staircase. "JACOB PLEASE LET ME GO!" I yelled still in his grip. He turned around and backhanded me pretty hard. My face drowned in tears as he dragged me up the steps. He pulled me into a room, the first guest room on the left and closed the door. Yea the house is really big. He threw me against the wall, and punched me in the stomach. "P-please s-stop" I said through tears. Then he started feeling all over my body. I was too weak to stop him...

ROC's POV-

I went to the bathroom cause Roczilla... Yeah whatever but when I came back from the restroom I went to the bar to get a drink. I was about to say something to the bartender when somebody said something for me. I looked up and it was Desiree. TF?! "Desiree? What are you doing here?!" I yelled. The bartender gave me my drink. Desiree looked at me and smiled, showing her braces. I just sat their pissed. "What do you think? It's a party isn't it..." She trailed. I shook my head and looked away from her.

Desiree's POV-

When he wasn't looking I dropped something in his drink, it floated to the bottom and dissolved. I watched him take a few sips of it. That's when it started kicking in. He started talking about random things and his words were very slurred. Lmaoo! Then he's looked like he was dizzy. "You need some help?" I asked so I innocently. He didn't say anything but I pulled him up from his seat and brought him up stairs. It was hard because he wasn't really sober. I pulled him to the 2nd guest room,it was on the right side of the hallway. I laid him on the bed and climbed on top of him. I started kissing him on the lips and neck."Get off of me!"He tried to move but the drug i put in his drink didn't allow him too. I laughed at him and started taking off his shirt...

Mamma Keshia's POV-

When we got there, there were hundreds of cars parked every where in the front yard and along the side walk. The house is really big so it could fit hundreds! I looked around for Theresa and Walter. I saw them towards the front so I parked my car and went in their direction. As I got closer I could hear music coming from the inside. "So what's the plan?" Walter asked "We go in,split up and try to find the guys and girls" I said. "Ok, let's go" Theresa said. We walked in and there were at least 800 teenagers in there. The music was really loud, it was dark except for the flashing colored lights, the lights at the bar and Dj booth were lit. It seemed like a club. Ooo he's SO dead! We started looking around. For like a hour we couldn't find anyone. So I decided to go up stairs. There were a lot of rooms idek how much. I looked in the room that was the first on the left. The door was closed, I opened the door and there was YN, on the bed half naked, she looked up at me and looked like she had been crying. "OMG YN what happened?!" I asked worried as I rushed and sat on the bed next to her. "H-he he he raped me" she said in a whisper. My eyes grew with concern. "Who, who raped you?" I asked softly. "Jacob... my ex Jacob" she said as her eyes filled with tears. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry this happened" I said as I hugged her tight. She cried in my shoulder.