Chapter 2

YN P.O.V
OOH SNAP!! Yess I'm so happy I'm goin shopping first thing to ma! It's 9:00pm so it's too late now.plus tomorrows Saturday! I should ask roc if he wanna come.............oh yeah he's with his "GIRL FREIND":( but it won't hurt to ask!
So u text roc

*messages*

YN:hey roc, r u busy ta ma?

ROC'S P.O.V
I'm chillin @ home I just broke up with my used to be "girl friend" she was getting annyoing and I never really liked her anyway. And every time we hung out I kept thinking of YN. Speaking of YN, she just texted me!*reads message*

Roc:yeah, wats up?

YN: I'll tell u ta ma, but come over around 10:00am, k?

Roc: fa show! Bye

YN'S P.O.V
Yess, roc is coming with me, hope its just me and him this time!

ROC'S P.O.V
Ooookkayy YN said that she will tell me wats up ta ma but y so early? Hmmm
Well I'm bout ta hit the hay sack!*gose to sleep*

*NEXT DAY, 8:00am*
YN P.O.V
I woke up @ 8:00am on the dot. I got up, took a shower n did all dat hygiene stuff and put on sum cute clothes. I called my aunt and asked if she could watch Mckayla (ur lil sis) for the day. Of course she said yes and said she would be by to pick her up in an hour. So I made us breakfast;eggs, bacon, waffles and fruit. I went up stairs to wake her up.

YN:*shakes her lightly* Kayla wake up

Kayla: *slowly wakes up and smells bacon* is that bacon I smell!!?

YN:*laughs* yees now get up so you can go over aunties!:)

Kayla:*jumps out of bed and runs to go eat*

YN:*SMH*lol*follows her*

So Mckayla eats and then you get her dressed and do her hair. By now an hour has passed already so you too watch t.v in the living room and wait for ur aunt. A few mins pass and you hear the doorbell. You go answer it and of course it her. You too talk for a couple mins.

YN: ok Kayla, you better be good!

Kayla: I am! Bye luv you!

YN: bye Luv ya too!:)