Chapter 10

YN's POV-

"He told me not to tell anyone... And if I did then he's coming after me and Roc." I said sadly "Oh honey he's not coming back, I'll make sure of that" Mamma Keshia said as she dabbed the bruises on my arms with peroxide. We were in the bathroom,cleaning me up. "Wait where's Roc?" She asked. "I don't know" where is he? I thought. "Stay here I'll go see." She said. "I think I'll go too" I said and struggled to get up. The nigga took my virginity! And it still kinda hurt down there. I'm SO pissed! Because I wanted my first to be Roc. Now he's REALLY gonna get it! Any way, Mamma Keshia and I left from the room. When we were walking across the hall, I looked towards the down stairs and Walter was coming up the steps. "YN, Keshia!" He yelled out. We both turned to him as he got to the top. Then I noticed that there was no more music and the house looked empty. "What happened to the party?" I asked confused. "Theresa and I ended it. Everyone went home and you all are in big trouble. I'm just looking for Roc." Walter said. Oh snap! "We were too. YN go downstairs. Walter and I will look." Mamma Keshia said heading towards the room across the hall across the room that I was in. I looked down and went down stairs into the kitchen where everybody was sitting at the table talking.

They all looked at me and stopped talking. "YN where have you been?! We were looking for you!" Brionna said."Yeah and were in trouble too" Prince said. "I know. And Jacob was here" i said taking a seat. "Your ex Jacob?" Prod asked. "Yeah, him" I said."Ooo I can't stand him!" Savannah said. "Well what happened?" Da'Vonia asked. "He... Um .. He took me up stairs and he..." I said looking down holding back the tears. "What did he do?" Ray asked. "He raped me" I said and the tears came running down my face. Every body gasped and got up to hug me."He took your virginity!" Brionna said. "Ooo we gonn track his ass down and he WILL regret what he did!" Da'Vonia said. "OMG ROC!" We all heard Mamma Keshia yell from upstairs. We all got up and ran up there. We went to the room that she was in and Roc was on the bed unconscious. I ran over to him and started shaking him and yelling his name. He slowly woke up confused. "What happened?"I asked. Everybody looked at him waiting for an answer. "Desiree" he said looking pissed. "She drugged my fucking drink and raped me" he said getting up. "OMFG! Well Jacob raped me" I said to Roc. He looked even more pissed and he punched a hole in the wall. Oop. I've only seen him this mad once when his pit-bull 'Blue' died.

"Okay just calm down, were gonna handle this in the morning. Everybody just go home and I'm calling your parents" Walter said. I thought about how my parents are still out of town, and not coming back for like 3 weeks but they might come back when Walt tells them what happened. I sighed as everybody went downstairs except Roc and I. He came and wrapped his arms around me. "Everything's gonna be alright" he whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and he whipped away my tears. "Roc?" I asked him. "Yeah?" He said looking down at me. "Can I stay at your house, till my parents come back?" "Of corse, my mom won't mind" he said. We stood there staring into each other's eyes. He leaned in and I did too. Then our lips meet and moved in sync. I blushed so hard! When I kissed him all my worries went away. We really got into it, his hands went to my waits and my arms wrapped around his neck. We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes once more before heading downstairs, out the house and to his house.

ROC's POV-

When we got there, My momma was sitting on the couch looking worried. "Why did you have a party in the first place?" She said looking at me.I guess Walter already told her. She didn't even give me a chance to explain myself. "I'm sure if y'all weren't out somewhere where y'all wasn't supposed to be then none of this would have happened!" She said looking at the both of us. I was about to say something but she cut me off "I don't even wanna hear it! J-just go to your room." She said. I shook my head and me and YN went to my room. "Roc don't worry about it ok" YN said as she sat on my bed. "It's just that she acts like I can't take care of myself, I can't wait to graduate and move out of this house." I said getting mad. "Like I said, don't worry about it." YN said. I looked at her. "Alright." I said.

She took a shower in my bathroom. "You need some pj's?" I asked her already knowing the answer. "Naw shit!" She said. We both laughed and I gave her one of my shirts. I laughed cause it was real big on her. "Shudd up!" She said as I was going in the bathroom to take a shower. I thought about our kiss and other things. When I got out, she was lying in my bed looking up at the celling. She dose that when things are on her mind and she can't sleep. "Can't sleep?" I asked. She looked up at me. "No" she said sadly. I walked over and laid next to her. I had on some basketball shorts and no shirt. "Let's talk. Remember how we used to just lie in bed and talk for hours." I said. It was dark but I could tell she smiled and that made me smile. "Yeah" she said. Then we started talking about all of our problems and our future. We eventually got sleepy, I kissed her cheek. We cuddled and feel asleep.