Chapter 1

YN'S POV-

"Finally! I didn't think Mr.Cregget would stop talking." Roc said "IKR he dose that everyday man" I said. "so you ready to go to the mall?" Roc said while putting his arm across my shoulder. "Yep!, and were going to where I want first" I said playfully. "Whatever, that's what you think" he said. I laughed while we were walking to the school parking lot. On our way we ran into Roc's friends, Ray, Prince and Prod.

"Sup YN" they all said "hey y'all" I said. and they dapped up Roc. "Where y'all going?" Ray asked. "To the mall, wanna come?" Roc asked. I kinda didn't want them to come because I wanted to spend time with Roc. :( But they all agreed and we went in separate cars to the mall.

ROC'S P.O.V
Man I really like YN..... more than just a friend or a sister. It's like the more we hang out, the more and more I like her. But I don't know if I should say something cuz wat if she don't like me the way I like her?:/ it could ruin our friendship just like that!YN: roc u ok?:{

Roc: yeah I'm koo* fake smile*

YN*smiles back*

YN and roc go to Footlooker and get matching shoes.then they go to the food court with the rest of MB. A couple of fans came up and asked for autographs & pics. But you all talked, ate, and laughed n stuff. Roc got a call from his girlfriend and y'all had to leave. Roc dropped every body off except you cuz you lived next door to him. But you to are on your way home.

*in the car* the radio is blastin "All gold every thing"

Roc:*singing* pop the Molly I'm sweatin!!

YN: whoo!!

Roc and YN start busting out lauging then roc turns down the music.

YN'S P.O.V
OMG something as simple as hearing him laugh puts me in a place I can't even explain!

Roc: dats da song tho!:)

YN: ha, u too much!

Roc: wateva:)

Roc pulls up ur drive way, you to get out and walk to ur door step.

YN:thx, I had fun today :)

Roc: ur welcome, I had fun too:)

YN: you should probably go before u know who starts tripping trying to hide the sadness*

Roc:oh, yeah........right.*trying to hide the sadness also*

U know who=roc's girl friend. Last time you too hung out she got mad @ roc. It made you mad that he haven't already broken up with her.

You and roc did your special handshake that y'all made up in 2nd grade and he left.you walk in your house and see your 6year old little sister sleep on the couch. So u pick her up and take her to her room. Then you realize your parents aren't home. So you go downstairs and checked the fridge, there was a note.that said......
Hey YN, me and your dad are going out of town for 1 month. Sorry for the late notice but some things came up. Take the $5,000and get IMPORTANT things. Get your sister to school every day and you too. No boys in the house except Roc,Ray,Prince&Prod! And no parties!luv ya-mom.❤

YN P.O.V