Ch. 15

I was frozen at the door as I tried to imagine all the possible words he had said.

Did he say he likes food?

"I know you're asleep, but maybe one day I will tell you it to your face."

Haha, please no.

There were footsteps on the concrete and I let out a sigh.

He can't like me. Like why? No one can like me.

I walked back over to the couch and sat down holding my head. After a while of sitting there like that I decided to head back to my dorm.

I made sure to lock my door in case he decided to come back. I flipped through all the English channels on my TV and sighed. Nothing good to watch.

Yumi and her group was doing a bunch of performances and I couldn't contact them.

"Oh my gosh Jai Lin!" Was a boyish yell from outside the hall then giggling of the door knob. "Jai Lin why is the door locked?"

Sighing, I could tell whose voice it was. I unlocked the door and saw BamBam with a new hair color.

He pushed past me into my dorm and did a bunch of circles.

"You like my hair?" Frozen I could only nod on how his hair was pink.

"It looks cool I guess.."

"You guess?" He was looked a little down as he heard what I said.

"I mean yea! It looks amazing. Pink looks good!"

"I hate you." He spoke as he shoved me down on the couch and sat beside me.

"No, you love me." I said as I made a heart out of my arms.

"Now I definitely hate you." He laughed as he did a side hug.

"Aissh, oppa you stink!" I said as I pulled myself from his grasp.

"Stop playing hard to get." He said and pouted.

I laughed loudly and slapped my knee. I looked over at him as he started getting a small smile.

My heart melted a little bit when he smiled. Butterflies began erupting inside of me.

I might have a crush on him.

"BamBam oppa, I'm hungry," I said as I laid back into the couch.

"Not until we know you won't throw up." He said and wrapped an arm around me.

"I haven't!"

"JB said you did."

"This morning, but its like evening now. I'm hungry."

"You do still owe me a coffee." He smirked and grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch.

I laughed a bit as we slid on our shoes and left. Patting my pants I felt my phone and my wallet.

"Okay I'm ready." BamBam smiled down at me as the descended in the elevator.

His eyes were on me as I pulled him down the street to my favorite café.

"This place is my favorite." I glanced back at him to see him with sunglasses and a face mask.

"Bammie, why do you have that on?" I asked cutely as I pulled on his hand.

"Disguise." I only nodded my head at his one word reply and ordered our drinks with some cookies.

We sat down together in the far back and began drinking our iced americanos.

"My favorite." He sighed as he drank his and broke open and gooey chocolate chip cookies.

I only nodded as I watched him the entire time.

"You have chocolate." BamBam suddenly said as leaned across the table. His rough finger wiped along the side of my mouth.

I blushed a crimson red as he wiped the chocolate onto a napkin and barely could get my thanks out. "That was cute," was all BamBam said as he finished his food and drink. I just continued to sit there like an idiot as I tried to comprehend what had happened.

Wow, BamBam its really hard not to like you.

Once we left he took my hand once again and walked back to our dorm building. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

I climbed into my bed seeing it was 8:30. The second I closed my eyes I fell asleep with a smile on my face thinking about BamBam.

_______

When I woke up in the morning I was back in the recording studio with Wooshin and Craig as I helped them create my debut album. We have already 4 songs and in the process of recording two more.

"Which one is going to be the title track?" I asked as I looked at Craig's work.

"Probably, Love Sick. Its starting to get summery so why not a summer song?" I nodded my head and went over the words for my next song.

It was lunch time and both my producer and dance trainer had left to eat. I sat in Craig's big swivelly chair drumming my finger across the table.

Knock came from the door and suddenly lights entered. I looked over and saw BamBam with two lunch boxes and a cheeky smile on his face.

"I wanted to eat lunch with you, if that's okay."

______

Make sure to vote and comment!!