"I just need a quick nap and I'll be fine."

"You need more than a nap. This isn't healthy. You need to drop one of the jobs."

"I need to pay for the ring and the twins. We could use the money."

"But..."

"Just let me take a nap." I could tell he was beginning to get annoyed.

"Fine."

Marco went to take a nap and I went downstairs. I went into the kitchen with my mom, who was making lunch for us.

"Mom, I'm worried about Marco."
"Why?"

"Because he's so exhausted lately. On weekends, he works two jobs, and alternates during the week. He never has a day off. He claims he can handle it, but I don't think so."
"Have you talked to him about it?"

"I just did, but he was only annoyed by me."
"If he says he can handle it, then I'm sure he can. He knows how much stress he can take."
I sat in the dining room and worked on planning the wedding. I want a big wedding and Marco doesn't mind. He's leaving everything up to me. My dad is just worried about the price.

Marco came running down the stairs and I jumped. He was jumping up and down while trying to keep his balance and put his shoes on.

"You let me over sleep." He said.

"I didn't know I was supposed to wake you."

"My boss is going to be pissed."

"It'll be fine."

"That's what you think."

Marco grabbed his coat and left. He's always panicking whenever he's late. It doesn't happen often, but whenever it does, he's panicked. I continued with planning the wedding. I'm trying to figure out who should come. My friends of course, and Marco's. And obviously our parents. My grandparents and Marco's if he wants. But I don't know who else.

Night came and Marco got back from his shift. My mom was fixing dinner and the twins were up playing with their toys.

"How was work?" I asked Marco as he put his coat away.

"It was okay." He came and sat next to me on the couch.

"Was your boss mad at you?"

"A little. He seemed to be in a good mood so he let me go with a warning."
"That's good. But you look tired."

"I am. I don't want to sleep now, or I won't be able to go back to sleep after dinner."

Marco watched TV with me until dinner was ready. We sat down at the table filled our plates.

"Marco wake up." Ms. Ramirez said. I looked at Marco and he had his head resting on his hands, his eyes closed. I nudged him and he opened his eyes.

"Sorry." He said.

"Do you plan on working two jobs forever?" My dad asked Marco.

"No. Only until Bailey can get a job."

"I'll apply for one tomorrow." I said.

"No." Marco argued. "You have school work and the twins to worry about."
"And so do you. Working two jobs is too much stress and work."

"I'll think about it."

I thought him thinking about it was better than nothing. It's some sort of break through.

"Um Mr. and Mrs. Hartlem, I was wondering if I could have a friends come visit." Andy said.

"Who would that be?" My mom asked.