STEPS 3: Be a little mysterious.

♥ Be a little mysterious ♥ 

Let him wonder about you, instead of telling him everything he wants to know (or more). Don't know how to be mysterious? It's easier than it looks. Here's how to start:

Don't tell him your life story right away. If he asks you about yourself, offer some details. If an extremely personal or sensitive topic comes up, don't immediately spill the beans or or get flustered and offended; instead, smile a little and say, "Maybe another time." Make him do some work for your contact information. Instead of immediately giving him your number or friending him on Facebook, be patient. If he contacts you first, wait a little bit before you respond. For instance, if he friends you, accept the request after a day or so. If he texts you first, wait 30 to 40 minutes before you text back. While he's waiting for you to respond, he'll be thinking about you and what else you're doing and he'll find it alluring that you have plenty of other things to be getting on with rather than doting on him all day long. Keep up on your own hobbies. If you're interested in something he doesn't do, like amateur drama or a sport, it makes you more interesting. As tempting as it is to spend all your time thinking about this guy, maintaining a busy calendar will both keep you distracted and increase your appeal.