EWCOCC: Chapter Six

CHAPTER SIX- SEX SCENE

He looked at me for a minute and shook his head before kissing me again. His lips trailed up and down my neck and I wasted no time pulling his shirt over his head.

It feels like forever since we had been this way with each other, we’ve been acting like nothing was wrong but the possible adoption has made out relationship a bit uneasy. We were still going to be okay but it just made things a bit off.

And this was one of the ways we could show each other that we were going to be okay, that out relationship was fine and that we loved each other. And I didn’t mind the physical reminder of that.

He laid us back down on the bed and hovered over me enough that I could feel his body against mine in a comfortable way but not putting a lot of pressure on me. His warm skin was like a blanket over me.

His lips moved down my chest as his hands moved down my ribs and I arched my back slightly into him. It felt like months and not just a week since he touched me like this.

His hand went around and unclipped my bra and when his mouth moved over my bare breasts I moaned lightly at the sensations. I pushed on him slightly and rolled us over so I was straddling him now ad pressed my lips to his a bit rougher than before.

My hands slipped between us and I unbuttoned his jeans and he groaned at the contact with his member that I made and flipped us back over and unbuttoned mine as well before pulling back so that he could pull them down my legs.

He was going so unbelievably slow it felt like torture, I wanted to move this faster, I wanted him right now, and I didn’t want to wait.

He pulled his jeans off too so he was sitting there in nothing but boxers, he slept like this every night and for some reason it was effecting me way more than usual. His fingers grazed my skin up my legs and when they pulled my panties down it felt like my skin was on fire with anticipation that wasn’t even done building.

I knew this mode of his, and it was going to go so slow I would want to scream, so slow that I probably wouldn’t really have the breath to breathe in reality.

He pulled his boxers off and his erection was in full view before he hovered over me again and his lips gently made contact with mine and all other thoughts were just gone. How he felt against me and how he touched me were all that mattered.

And once again he made a slow trail from my lips to my neck and down my collar bone to my breasts; kissing, licking and sucking slightly as he went, I tangled my fingers into his hair and tilted my neck more to the side as I threw my head back and enjoyed each sensation.

One hand played with one breast while his mouth was on the other and then his hand moved down my stomach, lingering slightly on my barley there bump and I felt him smile against my skin as he did it.

His hands moved all the way down until they brushed against my thigh and I instantly parted them more and I felt his member press against my core more and my body clenched wanting him inside me now not later.

He propped himself up on one side and his eyes pierced into mine as his other hand moved in-between my legs and rubbed against my bundle of nerves. With us sleeping together countless times in a week and then not at all, it made me more sensitive to what he was doing right now and I gasped at the contact and pleasure it caused me.

He watched my reactions as he moved his hands un and down, changed the pressure and speed, and moved from my nub to entrance. He knew what felt amazing and when he did something that didn’t feel as good he could tell and would change something so it did.

He was doing a great job in taking care of me, and I wrapped my arms around him and brought his lips to mine to try to muffle the moans when I came underneath him, calling out his name as I did.

I was panting and trying to catch my breath while his lips moved to my neck again, not letting the fire that was coursing through my body go out, keeping it dim but definitely there. I flipped us once again and I locked my eyes with his as I slid down onto him. His eyes closed briefly and he moaned at every inch I took in until he was all the way in.

I started moving against him and the pleasure spiked for both of us and I got lost in him. I arched my back and threw my head back as I moved and Damon’s hands went down my sides and grasped onto my waist to try to keep him in control.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my body against his and his mouth occupied itself by licking and sucking on the skin on my breasts again, he really enjoys doing that.

With the added pleasure that caused it had me falling over the edge and my nails digging into his chest as I cried out in pleasure. I rode through my orgasm and collapsed on top of him panting and he just rolled us over and started thrusting into me again.

My body was so sensitive and it was almost too much as he moved in and out of me, almost. The tingling sensation didn’t fully go away and it was in the background the entire time.

My back arched into his and I wrapped a leg around his waist and moved my hips with his and the more we moved the better it felt. I let him keep it slow without protest, though it was a very difficult task to accomplish.

The blankets were all wrapped around our bodies as they moved in sync and sweat was covering out bodies. His hand gripped my thigh as he kept the rhythm steady.

His rhythm changed into a more frantic one and he sped up. I drug my nails down his back and with the slight adjustment it only took a few more thrusts until I was calling his name out again, I was in the middle of my orgasm when he dipped his head to kiss me and then buried his face into my neck and he followed after me.

Once it passed for both of us he was like a blanket over me and I felt secure and also pretty tired. He pulled out and rolled to the side and brought me against him. I laid my head on his chest and put a leg over his to get more comfortable.

I curled up with him feeling content and a lot more tired. And despite having to get up and go to school tomorrow, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.