Singe, Burned, Sated

Hello my very dear readers! This is the morning after. Also ive notice my alternate use of our heroine's name. Although its a third person point of view I like to use 'Miles' as my description to her and 'Savannah' for the twins. Or Savvy if playful. So yeah, no more ranting and back with the reading.

WARNING!! AGAIN!! incest here.

Rated SPG

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Miles release a low groan as she stretch languidly, enjoying the soft ache all through out her thoroughly spent body. Her muscles hum contently with their intense night activity. The brothers bend her in every position they could take her. She couldnt imagine her flexibilty would be reliable in this kind of situation. She sigh contently as the two men sandwich her with their bear sized body.

They only slept for three hours, stopping only to recuperate their strength and hydrate themselves, then they're at it again and again. They only quit when they're utterly wasted and their muscles felt like jelly, just after the sun is high on the sky.

She squirm her way successfully out of Angelo and Daemons tight hold. And with wobbly legs walk into the ensuite bathroom. She look at herself in the large mirrors.
Her body is covered all over with hickeys. The twins are thorough with their work. Not leaving any part of her untouched.

Her hair was wild cascading messily down her now red ass from the spankings which she really loved. Lovebites surround her neck chest and thighs the most. Dry c () m is still evident in between her legs. Her lips is swollen her skin held a certain glow while the eyes that look back at her was brilliant and lively.

She never felt this happy and sated before. Despite their rough play the twins still manage to make her feel loved and treasured. They understood that she was not some delicate flower to be treated softly, but they also know how to treat her with care and at the same time gave her what she truly needs. They make her feel new things she never imagined she would feel in her entire life. Emotions she never knew she was capable of. And to tell the truth she is afraid, terrified even because she was teeading through the unknown. But at the same time she was excited.

She crave this feeling before. To feel alive. To actually live in that moment. The exhilirating feeling of being free from the confides of the walls she built around her heart. She knew the moment she laid her eyes on them that her walls will crack and crumble under their hands. Her mind said that it is wrong and her body surrendered to them completely, but her hearts reply is still open for debate.

She sighed and open the shower letting the warm water sooth her sensitive skin. She controled her breathing and relax her body and mind. Its a ritual eversince she was a kid. Throw away anything that might upset you irritate you to avoid her anger and pain urges out of your system and program your mind to do your work and be in your best behaviour. And since she coyld not practice any of her morning excercise, she did her routine mentally. Remembering the flow of energy in her body. Pulsating the chi's and balancing her equilibrium.

Her concentration didnt break even though when she felt Daemon behind her. Daemon didnt mind though. He turned off the shower and slathered his hands with his newly bought organic shampoo specially made for her and gently scrub Savannah's hair. He carefully masage the scalp before straightening the hairstrands. He reopened the shower to wash away the suds, watching with lazy eyes as the water cascade down her hair and into her butt slit and down her long toned legs. It was so sexy and he have to put the thought away so he wouldnt take her again in the shower, he felt his brother stirr--through their twin connection, from his exhausted yet satisfied slumber but didnt wake. He sighed, he would never take their Savannah alone. Not if his brother wanted to or if he gave him permission to do so while he is away.