Tango for three (2)

Both admired the cool way her body turn to analys the five guys. Assessing their built and capability with her expert eyes. Confidence ooze in her posture. Her arms tightened on their waists.

"Only the that guy has a gun."she said in a low clear voice. "The the guy on the far left has a knife in his right pocket, the rest are weapon free." Her hands lifted from their waist to their cheeks gently, pulling their faces closer to her. "Listen, your father told me how reckless you both are sometimes, so he entrusted me to protect both of you and make sure that I stir you out of trouble. Now let me do my job."

"We will be helping you." Daemon emphasized.

"Im your bodyguard im supose to do that... Alone."

"No. We will help." Angelo said with finality.

She sighed. Stubborn Masters.

"Fine. But I'll handle the guy with the gun, now if you insist with helping i will let you, just this once. But Dont get yourselves hurt. Now the plan. I will be distracting them. I will approach from different sides knock out the one who has the knife. Now I know you know self defence, dont get stab. Afterwards take James, and I'll take care of the rest." She untangled herself from the twins reluctantly they let go and silently went to their corner of choice.

She stealthily grabbed her throwing knives from her boots and with deadly accuracy threw them on the guy. It hit its object of target one on the guy-------- which I now will call IDIOT--------gun then his thigh, causing him to let go of James. Then the other two embedded itself on the guy on the right's chest then the left guys shoulder blades. Making them stumble on their bums. Whaling in pain.

Angelo and Daemen tackled the two dumbfounded bastards and pounded them with their fists. Two more guys entered the scene and they're not our ally they came to help their friends. Miles took action faster than a bullet lounging her self in the fight.

Giving her opponent a round house kick, dodging the other mans punch from the left then docking the other guys kick, he recovered quickly. The two she is currently fighting looks tough and not drunk. She easily avoided their multiple attacks, predicting their moves as she watch for the twins brawling at her side. Daemon taking care of the guy with a knife. She got bored, she did an aerial cartwheel hitting the guy square on the jaw making him lose consciousness easily then as fast as lightning she struck her elbow on the next guys throat cutting his airways. He fell gasping for air.

Her attention focused on Angelo he's facing me while punching his opponent his back on the guy whose shoulders I pierced. Now holding my throwing knife aiming to stab my masters back. Coward. I growled and took my remaining knives.

a swish came from above Angelo, his eyes following the knife hitting the man's knife making it fall from his clutches the other knife was burried on his left shoulder.

"Now the pains even aint it." Miles growled before kicking the guy on his stomach.

Angelo barely escape his opponents punch. All it took from him is one more attack and the bastard was knocked out.

Daemon walk to his brother to check his wounds while Miles check the now barely conscious James.. His pulse is strong, but his losing blood. She tore her shirt and tied the wounds to prevent more blood loss.

The twins turn to Miles and their eyes widen gun man and blade guy on her sides are ready to attack the unaware Miles. On instinct they dove for her covering her body with theirs. While Miles on the other hand knew exactly what was coming her way while she was checking James, yes, but in her peripheral she's watching out for those two, luring them in her trap. But this two idiot masters chose to jump in, haven't she told them a while ago to not be reckless.