The Twins

This chapter is not yet edited.
________________________________________________________________________

William watched his sons with a warm smile as they walk towards him across their huge balcony. It has been five years since he last saw his twins. He let them have their freedom before they decide wether they would succeed the family business or not. Since they chose different courses than he suggested.

Angelo his eldest by mere 5 minutes has a certain air of reliability in him. His charming smile and kind light brown eyes attracted people to him easily. He was tall just like his brother with a lean body and slightly ruffled curly brown hair. Daemon on the other hand is the silent and serious one with an air of authority in him, despite his badass outfit. His amber stern eyes that hid behind his glasses, added to his mysterious persona. The two of them were like light and shadow, night and day. But despite the differences they completed each other perfectly, like two halves of a whole. They share an unbreakable bond for a twin. The other always know what the other think or feel.

"Oh my gosh, you two are back!" Helen, his wife rushed down the short distance and tackled their sons with a tight bear hug. Both chuckled and pecked each side of their mothers cheek. Her blue eyes visibly shining with pride for her children who is now a few inch taller than their father.

"We're home." They both said in unison. They also gave their father a tight manhug before they all enter the huge sala.

"So how was your volunteer work in the Philippines?" William asked Angelo. His son graduated at the top of his class and is now a certified veterinarian, traveled across countries to help save wildlife.

"It was actually fun and exciting. I get to meet a lot of people who actually cared for animals. And through out my travels from one country to another I get to explore many dishes. And let me tell you they are all exquisite. " Angelo was a big eater although there is no ounce of fat visible on his muscular body.

"How about you Daemon, where were you last?" Helen asked.

"Well I was in Greece then Rome. The scenery is very nice"came Dea's short reply. He is an architect but he does freelance photography as a hoby. They were busy chattering when a loud shriek silenced them. The group turn to look at the grand staircase where a gaping Ashlee stood.

"Hello sister"Deamon nodded

"It's been so long." While Angelo smiled widely.

Ashlee almost trip in her haste. Like Helen she engulfed them in a huge bearhug. The brothers reacted the same.

"Its no fair. How come you all share story, forgetting about me. You meanies." Everybody erupted with laughter. Ashlee is their youngest and only sister. She's a wee bit childish for her age.

They continue to talk until lunch. After that the twins spent the remaining hours resting,then it was before dinner when their dad called them in the huge library.

"It is time. That I leave the company in your care. Who amongst the two of you are willling to give up your life for this old mans job?"

The twins looked at each other as if communicating telepathically and both turn to their father with resolve in their eyes.

"We will both handle it." Daemon said

"We may have different professions but we always knew that we had your business talent running in our vains. We always knew we'll be doing this." Angelo shrugged.

"We appreciated that you gave us the freedom to choose. But its time we do our duty for our family."

"You and mom deserves a break. Maybe a tour around the world will help."Angelo suggested.

"Thank you my sons. I think I will do just that."

"Well its settled then--"

"Oh and before I forget" William interrupted.

" I think Milicent is also back in the city right now." Will informed his children.

"Milicent? You mean your secretary? The one you keep boasting about?"

William laughed. True he always brag about how efficient and a good cook she was. Skipping the part that she was a shinobi of course, since it was supposed to be a secret, until they succeed the business.

"Yes. My awesome secretary. She's working for me for almost eleven years now, surely she will be the one who can help and assist you most."

William took out his phone and texted his PI for Miles current whereabouts since she haven't called in yet.

After some time he received an answering message.

"Milicent is currently on vacation. But if you need her ASAP you could go to this address. I assure you, you will love her. She's an incredible person and one hell of a secretary. You can ask her anything and she will see it done."

"Well we cant wait to meet her then."

__________________________________________

Two days after, Angelo and Daemon went to WJR Main Tower to start work.

Of course they received awed looks from the men and flirty stares from the women which they ignored since it is a regular occurrence wherever they went.

Their father already announced their managing the company a week beforehand so everybody knew who they are and their role in the company.

They went straight ahead to their office and was met along the way by a blonde woman. Her clothes, although formal was a bit flashy with a skirt that was shorter than the usual length. Infact every women wore the same since they heard that their new bosses were coming today and that they were both gorgeous greek gods.

Janet the secretary almost purred while taking them to their office and reciting their schedule. Her constant eyebatting and hair twirling irritated Daemon so he dismissed her and not ask for her, only when he needed some important files.

Angelo pick up the coffee she made and almost spit the horrid liquid she took a Long time preparing, and dismissed her politely. Calling Steve, their chauffeur then asked the guy to buy them a proper coffee.

Soon that afternoon Daemon asked for the company's previous accounts and compilations of the projects that needed a lot of revision. But Janet failed to meet these simple tasks. The files were not up to date. Some are also missing. Daemon rubbed his forehead in annoyance and just asked her to make a letter proposal instead. Which she did, but was lacking substance and objectives. so he had to do it himself.

This continued on for a week.

"That's it." Daemon said, finally reaching his limit.

"We really need to find Dad's secretary. I mean now." Angelo said. The two of them walked out of the building and straight to Steve and showed the guy the address.

No one was prepared for what was waiting for them.

_________________________________________________

"Will, did you tell Miles about our boys?" Helen asked her husband. They were in the airplane that will takke them to Vienna.

"Dont worry Dear. Miles can handle herself. Actually I am more worried about our boys. You know Mile's charms."

"Pity we cant see their first meeting, that would be a sight to behold." Helen said with a giggle.

"True. Well good luck to them ,then." He chuckled and got comfortable with his wife.