Getting To Know The Secretary

Above is Janet the slutty secretary. dedicated to RoseNymph
______________________________________________________________________

"The three of them sat at her spacious living room, her on her sofa bed and the two on the opposing couch. Daemon and Angelo are staring intently at her as if their trying to imprint every detail in their minds. While Miles although uncomfortable hid it behind her cool and calm mask. Secretly checking out the two spectacle in front of her. She will not deny it to herself that both brothers are gorgeous with their dark curly hair olive skin and their cleft chin and their different shade of brown eyes, that she felt the attraction and the tense atmosphere. She resist the urge to wet her lips at how hot they look. She just simply refuse to back down in their staring match. She's a professional after all. But damnation their more more than fine.

Daemon thought her eyes are beautifull from a distance but up close those eyes are not just captivating but also mysterious, the greys where like molten silver with specks of blues and subtle green it got his undivided attention all right, and he cant seem to look away. And those plump pink lips is so very tempting.

Finally Angelo cleared his throat, breaking his and his brother's trance.

"So you're Millicent. Pardon me but Im---"

"I know who you both are. Angelo and Daemen Ricafort right, I closely interact with sir William. I know your family ,what I dont know is what have caused you to grace me with your presence personally, since I last knew you both are in different countries, doing different work." She said in a calm tone, slightly cautious since they are still technically her masters. She leaned back and gestured to their coffee"Please do drink, since I think you had a long day."

The two absent mindly picked up their cups and took a sip, groaning in appreciation at the divine taste, now that is real coffee not black bitter water Janet made for them, they thought. The bitterness perfectly blend with milk and cream balanced by a tint of cinamon and mild sugar.No wonder their father hired her. Knowing exactly what they want and gave what they need only within a glance. They sighed at the same time as they took another sip.

Miles chuckled slightly at their dazed expression, as if they've just reach euphoria. At this the two cleared their throats and reluctantly Angelo put his cup down to talk to her.

"Miles obviously you know who we are. But do you know why were here?"

"I have a hunch, but Please do tell an way." She said calmly sipping her tea.

"Father already gave us management of the company. It was official since last week. Apparently he made his announcement of retirement a few days before we arrive home. Father and mother is currently on a vacation, enjoying their European tour. We've been working for nearly a week now."

"I guessed right then, explains why the business strategies have changed. Business profits increased slightly higher from the usual. Also make sense that the CEO'S office is under renovation. Sir William has not informed me, but I was expecting this sooner or later.'' She said in a matter factly voice sipping her own tea.

"How do you know?" Daemen asked this fascinating woman.

"Sir Daemen I've been your father's secretary for ten years. I am more than familiar of his ways. And I may be in an indefinite leave but that does not mean that I cant keep track of things while I'm away. I am updated about events, files and details happening while I was doing damage control. I take my work seriously Sirs. I've devoted my free hours securing the company, as well as keeping updates of you and your father's whereabouts and activities."

"Well your efficient that's for sure."

"Certainly sir, that's what your father hired me for"

"Well that's good to hear we want to rehire you to work for us this time."

"Pardon me sir, but my contract to your father is still intact meaning I'm technically still your employee. Under sir William's instruction, 11 months two weeks and three days ago you two will be my new master for as long as you shall need me. The only way to terminate the contract is to free me of my sworn duty."

Their confused faces confirmed her earlier assessment.

"Apparently your father has not informed you about me. Well then, I shall introduce myself and my role to this family. My name is Milicent Savannah Craven. I am twenty six I've been hired and working for your father for ten years now as his personal secretary , corporate lawyer and bodyguard. I am from Shinobi Security and Protection Agency or simply SSPA, our group is a private sector that recruites special kids with potential from foster cares and orphanages or the streets, at an early age we were trained to be shinobi (ninja) to the core. Highly intelligent and capable do anything that is required.

The way of shinobi states: Once a shinobi is chosen he or she will serve his or her master and their family for as long as the master and shinobi lives. With complete devotion, loyalty and honor. They are their masters eyes, ears, sword and shield whilst remaining hidden in the shadows. A shinobi's way of executing a command shall remain unknown or unseen, except if their owner wills it to be known or in any manner they issue a command.

A masters command is absolute. Once a shinobi disobey, the only punishment is death. Either by their owner or the headmaster of SSPA himself. We owe our masters our life for there is no other way of living we know of, than to serve.

Ive been gone for nearly a year doing a mission to secure not only the financial state of the company and its many branch, but also for the safety of the Ricafort Family. Removing threats and exterminating enemies has been my job and I will continue to do so, but now under your orders."

She slid down from her perch and knelt on her prestine rug hands firmly clasp on her lap.

"What are you doing?!"Daemon said for the first time surprised but somehow liking how she knelt infront of them like a good submissive, not that the two of them are into BDSM, she just look beautiful that way.

"I pledge my allegiance, devotion and my service to you Angelo and Daemon Ricafort as my new masters."

"There is no need for that, please rise."Angelo said touching her elbow. When their skin touched bolts of electricity ran through them. Although Daemon did not have actual contact he still felt it through their twin bond, so strong he almost shiver visibly.

Miles hid her gasp. She felt the intense tingles from that mere contact ,her eyes met two intense gazes of amber and the lightest shade of brown. Did they feel that too? She cleared her suddenly clogging throat.

"Uh ahm okay Masters." She said trying not to be awkward.

"Call me Angelo, drop the Sir." He smiled brightly.

"Im Daemon. No need for formalities." He smiled charmingly.

"Uh ok. Everybody calls me Miles."

"I prefer Savannah. Can I call you Vannah instead?" Daemon ask

"Sure. Whatever you want" she nodded

Daemon grabbed her hands for a handshake, again she surprassed another gasp and shudder and Daemon doing the same, he let an ear to ear grin.

"Can you accompany us this evening a friend of mine invited us at his bar. Maybe we can talk over a drink, if that's fine with you."

"Of course. Do you have anyone accompanying you this eve? A body guard perhaps?"

"No, just our driver."

"Not good. The first thing you should know is to have bodyguards at all times. You dont know when danger would strike."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

been so long. busy schedule. This chapter is not edited but hope you like it.