The first Encounter

Above is Ashlee's photo. This chapter is not edited.
___________________________________________________________

It was a three hour drive before they reached the apartment address.

It was a dainty neighborhood that has a huge gymnasium in the middle. People are busy going on and about, the streets. Like some sort of celebration. They stopped in front of a huge apartment complex. The twins walked in and all people turn to look at the authoritative twins, both did not stop and continue on to the elevators. They pressed the number of the unit. The hallways were quiet. They stopped in front of their supposed to be secretary's door. Angelo rang the doorbell thrice but still got no answer.

The neighboring door suddenly opened and a man in his early thirties dressed in a loose shirt and baggy jeans came out. the man easily spotted them.

"Excuse me gentlemen are you looking for this rooms occupant?"

"Yes we are."Daemon answered."Actually we've been ringing but no one answers the door."

"That will be because no ones there. Miles is out she is probably watching the tournament."

"Tournament?" The twins asked at the same time.

"Yah. In fact it's just in the neighborhood. Come Ill show you, since I'll
P be heading there too."

"Thank you." Angelo said gratefully.

"No problem, the names Drake by the way. I'm Miles' friend. By the way." Drake offered a hand and the twins shook them simultaneously.

"I'm Angelo and this is my brother Daemen, were Millicents' new boss. We came by to pick her up."

"Oh that's nice, but that'll have to wait."

"Why is she busy with something important?" Angelo ask.

"You don't know?"

"Know what?"Dae asked his brows slightly furrowed.

"Really? This might be a big surprise. Well then lets go and meet Miles."

Angelo and Daemon both turn to each other curious as to what their secretary was up to. Since they do not really know her they haven't even seen her at all. They pile in the elevator and then went straight out the complex.

"No need for a ride."Drake said when Daemon called for Steve."it's a ten minute walk up to death Dance."

"Death dance? Whats that.?"

"Its the name of the place." Drake laughed at the suspicious looks from the twins"Don't worry, its not something illegal. Its the gymnasium that I know you saw when you ride here. Lets go or you'll miss all the fun."

They stop at the crowded place. It didn't look dangerous in fact everybody seems friendly and knows one another. Drake greeted some of his neighbors. On the center of the gym was a huge ring the two cant quite see it yet but the crowds are cheering for the two fighter up on stage. Drake push through the crowds them trailing behind him. They were nearly at the front when drake clasp a hand on some teens shoulder, they were almost shouting to hear one another in the roaring crowd.

"Chris! Where's Arthur?!" Drake asked/shouted to the boy who grinned and pointed to the guy who looked like he's in his mid forties, standing and hollering near the stage.

"Come on Drake you gotta see this."

Drake was dragged by the boy who looks a lot like Drake but younger completely oblivious of their presence. Drake gestured them to proceed and follow. The crowd pushed them further until they were standing near the Arthur guy.

Arthur slapped Drake at the back and raise his gaze to the silent twins observing their environment but not yet looking at the main event on the stage. Chris followed what got Arthur's attention. Drake noticed this and started to introduce them.

"Angelo, Daemon this is Arthur he is the owner of this estate and this young guy is Chris my brother. Boys these two gentle men are looking for Miles."

Angelo and Daemon shook hands with the two not quite getting it how they can find their secretary in this place. The three look at each other reading the brothers confused expression, guessing it right that they haven't seen Miles yet. An identical amused expression appeared on their faces.

Arthur cleared his throat."Well if your looking for Miles, she's still busy up there." Arthur points on the ring. The twins followed where he pointed and their eyes widen in shock.

For in the stage was the most gorgeous woman they have ever seen, throwing a man thrice her size.

____________________€__________________

Angelo and Daemon were dumbfounded. What they saw was completely different from what they were expecting. They thought Millicent will be some old kind and rounded woman. But this Millicent was nowhere near old or round. far from it actually. She stood tall in her estimated five ft ten height, her firm but decent biceps and triceps were exposed in her sports bra and fighting shorts, her abs are toned and impressive. Her long slender legs are smooth and flawless.

Daemon's eyes are transfixed to this woman who posses a serene angel like face but a killer sexy body. He is a sucker for pretty eyes. And this babe got it down to a t. Her eyes are a stormy gray with a tint of blue and green like multi facet crystal. What got him hooked though was the calm and the calculating gleam in her eyes. The intensity in them made his insides churn,he wished those eyes were trained on him.

Angelo on the other hand was as fascinated on how graceful she moved. How she danced and glide inside the ring. Moving relatively with ease her calm unhurried movements compelled him. His eyes followed every block every kick and punch, his eyes even followed the trail of her glistening sweat over her perfect body. Even the Swish of her Raven hair.

Both brother were instantly hooked. While the three men watched, amused at them knowing how Miles charm works at anyone. Miles on the contrary was aware of these two intense gazes. Like a connection. She knew where they where, not just sure who they are yet. For her focus was still in front of her on her opponent. Twice her size and strength. But that's the trick. She likes to fight people bigger than her, making their size and power to her advantage. In one swift motion she kick her opponent on the stomach use it as leverage to hoist herself up and hooking her other leg on his neck then bringing all her force and his momentum she send them falling on the matt. Her hands easily pinned his arms on the ground immobilizing him.

The announcers count to three and the bell rang. she roll over and swiftly stood up as if nothing happened. Jim walked to my side and raised my hand announcing me as the winner of this months competition. The crowd cheered and I bowed.

Millicent's eyes darted to her friends who hollered for her, then it happened. Her eyes made contact to those identical yet different gazes. She will recognize those familiar gorgeous eyes and faces no matter what. She have been looking at them and protecting them secretly ever since William chose her. And she have an inkling thought as to what they are doing here.

The Ricafort Twins has come to fetch her.

__________________________________________

Supeeeeeeeer late update. Sorry sched's always busy but finally after a century I finally made it. Again chaps not yet edited.